✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, November 25, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 41

Lotus

Sprouting from the waters of a murky pond,

Falling back into the water and returning again,

The symbolism is not lost on us,

As we watch the cycle repeat itself.

-サヤカ-

I've just finished up some work, and as I'm sitting here thinking what memory to share, maybe we will share a quick story on you being an escape artist?

I've already mentioned about you escaping from our gate, so maybe I will talk about what I heard from Ling Yi, when we let her baby sit you.

I wanted to share another story, one that brought a lot of laughter to me, but I'm not in the mood to share that story and will probably not do it justice.

So hence this story, which is just hearsay on my part.

When Ling Yi's dog, Rocky, you remember him right? You are probably with him now lol..

Anyway when Rocky ran out of dai yi's house and got killed by 4 German shepherds, she dared not take responsibility for the baby sitting of any of our dogs anymore, and we would sometimes leave you with grandma or with Ling Yi after that.

There was this one time we heard from Ling Yi that you snuck out through the gaps in her house gate, making her panic when she couldn't find you, she hunted around for you and she found you in the alley behind her house, where she would bring you for your walks.

You gave her a huge scare. Such a naughty boy.

So after that every time you stayed over, she would put this little plank on the gate to make sure you didn't get out.

You would stick to her when we were not around, but for some reason, every time after we picked you up, and we were leaving her house, you would bark so much at her.

Were you scolding her? or were you saying thank you? haha, guess we will never know.

***

Hi Baby,

I had another tiring and busy day, I'm starting to feel like there's too much to do and not enough time.

Partially one of the reasons I'm so busy is (besides my back logged work) because, I have a friend coming over next month before sis, Emily, and her friend Pinky. Don't ask me about the choice of name, lol.

And I have a lot of travel plans coming up.

Anyway while I was chatting with Emily on whatsapp last night, you came up, and she said, I should get another dog, learn to love another.

I don't think I will. I will love only you forever. I mean we picked each other. Just look back at how we met, I will never get the same connection with another dog that I had with you. Also I'm the kind that loves loyally, I guess (that's why I told mom she better live forever haha impossible request but still.. But anyway I digress...)

Anyway, Emily was like.. well you did well, choosing our family, and bringing us so much happiness, that in your next life you should be reborn as a human.

I told her, nah, I'd rather you be reborn as you were again, and that you get a family like ours again, a mummy like me again, and when your time to go comes again, that it would be better, more peaceful with your mummy by your side.

In Buddhism we believe in reincarnation, going to the other world to cross the bridge and be reincarnated.

Whatever it is, since I'm Buddhist. I guess in some sense I do believe in reincarnation..

And I hope that you won't get reincarnated so fast.

Wait for me on the other side, let's greet each other one last time, before we really have to go our separate ways.

At least let me say goodbye to you properly in the other world, since I didn't manage to say goodbye in this life.

-sunz- 





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links