✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, November 24, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 40

The winds rush past,

Pushing the clouds along,

In the clear blue sky,

Are you there,

Looking over me?

As how I watched the stars,

Looking for you.

-サヤカ-

Since we were speaking of the subject not too long ago, about the break in at our house, I guess, I will share that memory today.

I still remember that I was in college and sis was still working in Malaysia, for some reason that day, she had some time on her hand, and she picked me up for lunch since I've finished college. I can't remember what we ate that day, but it would probably have been Japanese.

Sis was the one that introduced me to Japanese food.

After lunch, we were joking and laughing and sis decided to drop me home before heading back to work I guess, but then she suddenly stopped laughing.

Cause she saw that the front door was open, and no one was supposed to be home.

She panicked first I guess, because I didn't see the door open till later.

And everything was so surreal after that. We had no weapons or what not and sis picked up a hanger, with me closely behind and entered the house.

We were so worried about you. So we bravely entered the house. The house was dark and all, and it felt like we were entering a horror house or something.

And we started to call out to you, once we felt like there was no one in the house but us (we were not sure bout upstairs though)

And somehow you knew and you started to bark (you usually never barked when we were looking for you around the house)

I guess you were scared too, and you were locked up behind the kitchen where we usually put you when we went out (before we renovated the house)

So we quickly went to retrieve you.

I guess you were slightly bruised at the side, seems it seemed to hurt you when we touched you there. But we were thankful that the thief did not kidnap you or kill you, or grievously hurt you at the very least. We were very thankful for that.

After that, we made sure that the house was secure, I guess sis called dad, and her work place, to tell them she wasn't coming back to work till a bit later. So she told me to get a friend to come over to accompany me, since she had to go back to work later.

I called Sin and Gene actually, but they were busy, and without out telling them the reason why, I was just like okay, nevermind.

Then I called Meng, and he took forever to arrive, the guy didn't think about taking a taxi from SS2 to our house and walked all the way lol.. real joker, guess he panicked as well. 

But at least there was someone there. After that our policemen arrived, and were useless...

I'm saying this because they touched the broken lock and everything without gloves, and they only had one finger print kit in the whole of PJU like what the hell.

That was also the day mom lost her jade, and she was so sad, but recently we replaced that :) It can't beat the old one, but at least, we finally found one we thought was perfect (we searched for a few years to find a similar one in vain, the one we finally bought was the closest we felt it could get.)

And that was that, the story of the break in, we were so scared and worried about you, but thankful you were fine, and ever since then, you'd bark at people with caps, or helmets, or dark skinned people (indians/malay people) that we suspected that the thief was either indian/malay and was wearing a cap.

You got traumatized then huh?

***

Hi Baby,

I was so tired from my trip to Takeda castle, that instead of taking a nap yesterday and waking up for dinner, I slept all the till midnight. Well I guess not sleeping for one night, took it's toll on me, I'm no longer young after all.

Anyway, I woke up around midnight, ate a little to settle my gastric, then went back to sleep till this morning.

Had a busy day today, teaching and going through with my colleague, James what I have to do at his class tomorrow.

So basically, I've had a really busy day...

Nothing much happened today. I teared a itty little bit this morning when I saw this post on facebook about 5 ways to tell if your dog loves you. Cause it reminded me that I had all 5. So could I say that you loved me back as much as I loved and still love you?

But otherwise, despite that itty bitty tearing, I supposed you could say... That I'm glad to say, that it seems like I can now watch videos of dogs.

Happy videos only mind you, but I guess that is a huge improvement from not being able to view any before previously.

-sunz-






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links