✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, November 23, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 39

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close yo you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create adream conetrue
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eye of blue

That is why all the girls in town
Follow you
All around
Just like, they long to be
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
Follow you
All around
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you
Justlike me, they long to be
Close to you

Song Title : Close to you
By the Carpenters

-サヤカ-

Lately random songs frequently come to mine, but I guess they aren't random after all if you look at the lyrics; they reflect how I feel. 

So I guess my subconscious must have memorised the lyrics of all these songs and are now replaying them in my mind. 

Today I guess I wanted to be close to you, so probably that's why I suddenly remembered this song.

Save for bathing day, we always wanted to be together, close to each other. (That's the day you would always avoid me, until after we have showered, or at least until I've showered haha)

That's why when I lazed around, you would always want to come lay by my side or near my feet.

You would push your way around to make space for yourself. Lol

When you were a baby I would always carried you, treating you like a real baby instead of a puppy, till dad got irritated and told me that you had legs. lol. How could I forget that?! lol

Well I didn't want to start any bad habits, so I tried to carry you less.

But over the last few years, you stuck close to me, always seeking my warmth, and always wanted me to carry you. Even when I was busy doing house chores or just getting a cup of water.

Whenever I had to carry you and try to single-handedly finish whatever I was doing, you would always have that contented look on your face, like you were so happy and secure to be carried in my arms. 

*** 
Hi Baby

I somehow am a little nuts lol or think I'm still young. I didn't sleep a wink on the night of 22 November. 

I took an trip overnight by car to the north of the Hyogo prefecture to go to Takeda castle. Which is famed for being the "castle in the sky". There was no castle, just the castle walls left though.

Where I proceeded to hike up a mountain  for about 30 minutes in 1 inch heel boots on the morning of 23 November. To be precise we started hiking around 345am. 

The crazy things I do. 

I got to enjoy the stars, probably saw a shooting star. And enjoyed feeling like I was in the sky. Though it was damn cold.

Humans love to romanticize things. And since I was in the "castle in the sky" near to the stars. 

Somehow I felt close to you. 





Don't have to climb mount KK for this view. Looks like the Banjaran titiwangsa no?





Yohei pointed out the sky to me. Looks so nice














I, who hated the cold, braved the cold winds blowing on top a mountain at 10 degrees to witness this. 

And I have to thank my new found friend Yohei for helping to drag little old no stamina me up the mountain, Lee for inviting me to this trip, and to a new found malaysian friend, Ling Fang for organising the trip.










 The castle is up there. Above the mist. 


-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links