✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, October 23, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 8

Seven
Hello Sleepy Head :)

For me and for you,
1 Second is 7 Seconds;

1 Minute is 7 Minutes;

1 Hour is 7 Hours;

1 Day is 7 Days;

1 Month is 7 Months; and

1 Year is 7 Years.

-サヤカ-


They always say that one human year is seven dog years. Going by that logic, all human times are multiplied by seven for you. 

And you spent a lot of that time waiting; waiting for us to come home, waiting to go for your walks, waiting to get your food. Just waiting...

And 7 days has now passed since you ascended to the heavens. That's 49 days for you. Are you still waiting?


***

Hi Baby,

When it hit me today that it's been 7 days since the day you left, I wasn't really sure what to do, so I just cried.

It's been about a week. And I guess I might be a bit better? I don't know. Maybe I am. Because I know that you wouldn't want me to be upset forever. So I try. No matter how difficult it is for me. I am trying as promised.

So I was just randomly thinking, you spent so much time waiting. The wait always seemed so long for you, is that the reason why we always got such a warm reception from you when we got back? Because it felt like forever since we have seen each other? What feels like eternity to me, must have been eternity multiplied by 7 for you.


 I mean, if I could be super excited to see you after a week, which for you is 7 weeks, what about your level of excitement. So I thought, that was probably why your excitement was always 7 times mine right?

Watching videos of other dogs greeting their owners, all of them are always 7 times more excited than their owners. Just like how you were in these videos. Excited jumping, crying and licking.


It's dark and I had to video it myself, but we can see and hear your excitement well enough *Chuckles*

Every time we traveled I couldn't wait to come get you and would insist if it was possible for dad to let me pick you up the same day we arrive home.

We were that crazy huh?

Who wouldn't enjoy such a welcome as yours?

You gave the best "Welcome Home" greetings.


 Together with lots of licks.

I won't get that anymore, and I will dearly miss it.

But we never know, you may still be waiting for me. And when my time comes, we might probably meet again.

You will have to wait for me again, as I'm not sure how long that will take, and multiplied by seven for you as well.

We don't know what is on the other side, but I do hope that I get to see you again then.  And we can have a reunion as crazy as the ones we had before.

So Baby, it's another selfish request of mine, but will you wait for me?

It's been 7 days; I will try to shed the darkness and carry some colours tomorrow.


-sunz-


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links