✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, October 31, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 16

To share a meal,

Is to share love. 

-サヤカ-  

Every time we went out, and if it was meal time. More often than not I would be sharing my meal with you. Provided that it wasn't salty. 

I would be like a mother bird feeding her baby. 

I remember that you would lick the remains of the yogurt in my cup, and drink what little milk remained at the end of my cup. 

Helped me eat my breakfast of bread because it was too early for me to eat much in the morning of my schooling days. 

You loved cheese and I still remember the time you stole the preserved barbecue meat right out of my hand. You were cheeky. 

You loved cheese cake too and dad especially, would share his with you. 

Who now will lick my yogurt cup clean? 

I'm always reminded of you when I catch sight of the bottom of my cup after I've had my milk, and remember how you would come running the moment I crouched down, cup poised over my hand to empty those few drops of milk into my palm for you to drink. 

I still miss you a lot. 

***

Hi Baby,

Grieving away from home can only be summed up with one word. Difficult. With no family or friends. It's harsh and lonely. 

No one knows how you are doing. And with all the strangers around. You have to fix a smile on your face, laugh and hold your head up. Even though you feel like you are drowning. 

Even though just taking one step forward uses up all your strength. 

No one asks how you are. No one gives you a hug or holds your hand. There isn't anyone by your side. 

Sometimes you will feel like crying for help... For someone to save you. But you don't, because you know it's futile. 

No one will come to your aid. Help... Is too far away...

-Sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links