✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, October 29, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 14

Fashionista

There is an idiom that says,

Clothes make the man,

Though that never applied to you,

You always looked good.

-サヤカ-


This is just going to be a post full of pictures as I show off your humongous wardrobe. Almost everywhere I went, I would check out the little cute doggy clothes, and  most of the time, I do end up buying a shirt or two for you.

Heck, even my friends gave me doggy clothes for you on my birthday in 2009.

Whether or not you really liked your shirts, we aren't sure, but when it's chilly, you sure were cute when you wanted to wear your shirt. And the pictures here, are seriously not even all your shirts yet. lol.

I kept buying you shirts. I don't know why I did that lol.

Even during my travels if I saw a cool shirt I'd get it for you.

The last shirt I got for you was from Ise, Japan in August 2015. It was a beautiful black shirt with Sakura flowers and an embroidered carp. It was a really cool shirt.

Unfortunately we only have one picture of you in that shirt, and I can't bear to post that picture.



 You even had a "Hard Dog Cafe" shirt, which matches with my Bali, Hard Rock Cafe shirt. lol













Anyone who knows about the Shinsengumi would recognize your shirt. This was from the Kyoto period drama entertainment park, Toei Kyoto Studio Park which I went in October 2014.







This shirt just says "Matsuri" or festival and I got it during my first trip to Japan in 2013. It was in Kyoto, along the streets leading to the Kiyomizu temple. 

I remember being excited at finding doggy shirts, and being unsure if the size would fit you; in the end, I had had to borrow the shop's doggy mannequin to determine if the shirt would fit.

Even then I thought it was a tad to big, but this was their smallest size.


***

Hi Baby,

I've been trying to and have probably successfully keept myself distracted by watching anime and playing my games, though really, I should be working. lol.

Recently I've watched the anime GeneShaft and Eden of the East.

I first watched GeneShaft about more than a decade ago, when Mike introduced it to me. It's a story about the future where humans are genetically engineered. There was a dog in that anime, that had human intelligence and could actually email and do video calls. Maybe that kind of future isn't far off, since we had tried numerous times to teach you to watch television or to partake in video calls.

Eden of the East is a funny and mysterious anime. In the end even after I'm done watching it, I still feel like there were unanswered questions. It was really interesting though. And there was a cute mini shiba inu inside. I swear, I didn't pick these shows because they have a dog in it. I randomly picked it and realised it later.

Anyway... I really don't know what else to do, save to pack for my business trip next week? I don't really have the mood to do anything. Sigh... And even playing my games feels forced to me, that's why I've taken to watching stuff.

I probably won't be able to post when I'm in Australia next week. But I will try my best. I will still write everyday.

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links