✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 13

March

Can you find the Baby? lol
Through the shrubbery

You marched,

Forward on!

Like a little soldier!

-サヤカ-

I've been searching through my hard drives and facebook, looking for pictures and videos of you.

And all I can say?
Planning his next course of action?

I'm like those stupid parents, who keeps taking pictures of their kids *Chuckles*

Ever since I came into a possession of a digital camera, I kind of went berserk with the photo taking, I guess.

Oh no! Enemy spotted!
Here are some of my favourites, you playing around in the grass.

The grass was so tall, that you couldn't walk through and you took to prancing around like a mousedeer.


Jumping like an antelope through the grass, as I watched you play.

I remember when I first started letting you out into our garden, (when we still had grass), I would sit on the porch and just lose myself watching you.

Sometimes I got bored, and at one point I started throwing pebbles round the garden, and you would chase after them.

And I knew then, that a toy to play in the garden was much needed. lol

Requesting back up! lol

The pictures here were taken in maternal grandma's overgrown garden.

You looked like you are having the time of your life as usual when you have grass.



***

Hi Baby,

Last night was tough, and mom and sis asked if I wanted to go home. 

I dare not go home. I'm not ready to face home yet. I'm still processing all that is going on now. 

Mom offered to come over, but what is she going to do here? 

In this country that is slowly driving me up the walls? lol. 

So I just cried and let it be. 

I was looking desperately for that video of you swimming in the sea, but can't seem to find it with me. 

Hope that sis manages to find it and bring it to me when she comes?

I took around to looking around facebook though, and found some old pictures of you from around 2006 - 2010. When you were still young looking and weren't dropping hair yet.

In almost all the pictures, you looked happy. If it wasn't a happy look it was more like a "what the hell are you doing to me" look, "please let me go" look, "I give up" look, and a few others. It was really entertaining, and I will slowly share some of them here. 

The pictures above, were probably taken in 2009 or 2010. Since you had already lost your baby face, and looked like a handsome and mature man  haha.

Today was a bit better. Yet to cry, and hoping that I won't feel the need to cry today. 

Much love

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links