✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, October 25, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 10

Haha, me bullying you again :p
Breeze

As the wind blew past,

It whispered gently into your ears,

For the first time,

But definitely not the last.

-サヤカ-

I remember when we first got you, that I was so overprotective, that I wouldn't even let your feet touch the grass outside. 

Well I blame the then neighbour's dogs for that though, since their dogs were not very well kept and had an outbreak of fleas from time to time. 

I remembered that sometimes when I was hanging the laundry out or collecting the clothes, I'd put you on the wall between the other neighbour and our house. Keeping a very close watch on you, because the wall was really very high for one as small as you. 

And for the first time you could enjoy the sunlight and the wind.

***

Hi Baby :)

I had a very tiring day today. I went up to Osaka to meet the high school friend of my ex colleague (whom I'm still quite close with). 

It's really a small world, we found each other on and online dating application, saw that we had a number of common friends, and decided to friend each other, and started chatting. 

So today I met up with him, got introduced to his friends, played badminton, went for a hot spring bath, chilled a little then headed to Nanba for Singaporean food for dinner. 

I just got home, and am dead tired, so I don't actually have much to write. What I can say is that I had a good day. Though it's getting colder now. 

But I still missed you, and I didn't cry today.

Much love,

-sunz-



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links