✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random...

AVAILABLE: Yes....

BIRTHDAY: June 19th

CRUSHING ON: no one

DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Sky Juice

EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: errr... My cousins?

FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Kiss Me Goodbye - Angela Aki

HOMETOWN: Where I am right now

IN LOVE WITH: hmm~ if you are talking that type of love.. no one

JUGGLE: Nope. but attempted to haha

KILLED SOMEONE: Sometimes I wish I did.....

LONGEST CAR RIDE: Down South to the border of the next country

MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate... I guess

NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2

ONE WISH: To be happy and contented with what I had, have and will have

PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: ermm.... cousin? to pick me up from the bank....

REASON TO SMILE: That no matter how bleak the world, and no matter how alone i feel, and no matter how much others can't help me, there are people who still love me.

SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Verdi - Trovatore

TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10.30 a.m.

UNDERWEAR COLOR: Variety

VEGETABLE(S): Anything, depending on the way its cooked

WORST HABIT: too many to mention... thinking everyone should know as much as I do, going to bed at ungodly/irregular hours... procrastinator.. bla bla...

X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: My left ankle, friends pulled me down some steps by accident, and injured my already weak ankle.... sigh....

YOYOS ARE: Ok.. i guess....

ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links