✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yes, I’m an F-ing calculating bitch…. Deal with it!

My cousin who recently returned from the UK is a graduate in accountancy. I believe she’s got a masters too…

So we were chatting away, and she was telling me that she’s going to start her part time job sometime soon.

I guess accountants, being accountants, she calculated how much she would be earning per hour.. So out of jest, I asked her to calculate mine.. And ended up psychiatrically damaged & physically shocked!

Dividing what I earn (my take home pay only) by the average of 20 days, since I supposedly don’t work weekends, and the fact that my firm’s office hours isn’t the 9-5, i.e. 8 hour routine but a 9 hour routine since it is from 830 to 530.

(Actually doesn’t that make it a 22.5 days thing? Since the extra hours for the five days of the week equates to the 5 hours which was the Saturday half day thing? Which adds up to an average of an extra 20 hours a month… Hmmm… That's like 2 and a half working days more right? hence the 22.5 days thing...)

And from the results of the calculation..... I guess you could say that I'm earning peanuts.... (I pity those earning less than peanuts/having to divide their peanuts with more hours than I) Fortunately? Or is it perhaps unfortunately? I'm not a monkey... Sigh...

-Oracl3-

Edit: Sigh, Please don't misconstrue. I've accepted reality a long time ago, it's just that I blame the government for all the inflation...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:42 pm GMT+9 , Blogger PinkMaggit said...

Err, you forgot to deduct an hour per day, which actually makes it a 7 hour a day? :)

 
At 9:28 pm GMT+9 , Blogger -Oracl3-© said...

noooo... it's still 9 hours.... well i'm not maths genius but here's my logic :p

8.30-9.30 = 1 hr
9.30-10.30 = 1 hr
10.30-11.30= 1 hr
11.20-12.30 = 1 hr
that's 4 hrs
hold that 30 min till 1
1-2 = 1 hr
2-3 = 1 hr
3-4 = 1 hr
4-5 = 1 hr
another 4 hrs.
then cause work finishes at 5.30 there's another 30 minutes.

plus the earlier one, that makes it another hour.. so plus 4+4+1=9
see minused lunch hour, which i hardly take when i'm busy somemore.. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links