✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, December 07, 2009

Just another random rambling....

Blogger withdrawal symptom.... ever heard of it? I'm not sure if it really does exist.. (it's possible...) but, with all honesty, I made it up myself hahaha...

Having not blogged for quite some time, I am somehow compelled to blog although I have nothing much... which will prove to be a contradiction, cause once I start typing things just keep flowing and I end up with a novella... =.='

Even if it just started off as a random rambling, which this is now... exactly, and percisely, a random rambling... trust me, it will be quiet long... now to think of what to write....

okay, let's try this for a bit...

I think I need to change my skincare product, cause my skin looks like shit, it's been breaking out a lot and refuses to subside...

........

.........................

the end...

sigh... I can't even manage a paragraph.... I bet I can fare a paragraph if I just talk about the weather... like today, in the day it was extremely sunny and hot, then around noon it started to get cloudy.. sure enough it started to rain... and boy did it rain.. it rained cats and dogs... the sky was so dark.. such a gloomy day it was..... similiar to my physical and mental well being... hahaha I randomly threw in the last part... XD

see, a paragraph.... haha.. what else...

ermm... today I haven't been finishing my meals... (the whole of it) so guess I'm losing the battle? haven't been feeling totally spankingly great since last week.. but have been in combat... and I guess the loss of appetite and the sore throat is signs that my soldiers are losing the battle.. time to call the troops for a retreat to re-strategise? maybe get an MC? haha

this isn't the time to fall sick!! the holiday season is coming.. it's time to eat and drink!! gaah.... (random outburst... not being able to eat is a sin, as big as killing trees by printing mountains of documents!!)

oh by the way, for those who don't know, when I'm not eating my usual amount, or have failed to even finish one meal, it means... 1. I'm stressed.... 2. I'm not well and/or very tired...

so yeah...

ermm.. I admit....... that...... I am not that smart nor intelligent.. I am a kind of a slow learner.... I especially suck at sports, cause I have poor coordination... (but I do try, depending on my mood) could be the years of lazing around... but I'm admittedly a klutz... a day doesn't go by, where I don't miracalously knock or bump something.. sigh... like today... yet again... I'm a hazard to myself.. arghh...

but, you know what? I am proud that i'm an altruist, although I try not to be too much of one... and there are times I lose my diplomacy... my apologies for that... but yeah..... I truly love friends/people, I believe are worth loving and caring for. I truly love domesticated furry, warm animals, especially my precious....

Wait a minute... I think precious is the only living thing I really, really love?? haha.... (eh, a few hearts are breaking?? awww~ don't hahaha okay, okay, besides family, I only love precious... haha)

I do try my best in things I do, sometimes I can be a bit of a perfectionist... especially if I'm (somewhat) versed in what I'm doing... I generally am nice and polite (or try my best to be).... but yeah...

.........

..................

............

........................ nothing to say... brain has died.... =.='

ermm... this is boring.. so am going to sleep.. there's no fun in a monologue by myself =.='

おやすみなさい
-Oracl3-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links