✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, October 18, 2009

アポデイト

Update….

I don’t seem to have much of the mood to write… or maybe it’s because I feel the onslaught of motion sickness since I’m typing this in a car haha…

On the 17th of September 2009 I went to Italy with my parents. We went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Verona and Milan, beautiful place. I drank water straight out of a fountain, and nothing happened to me, haha. The water was really what I’d called pure mineral water.. It really had no taste.. It felt really pure and refreshing, and it was amazing that it was cold as well, as in icy cold, when the water came all the way from the mountains. The wonders of nature and the roman aqueducts haha..

I remember reading bout them and all, and it was a sort of dream as a child to go to Rome, so one thing off the bucket list (catch the movie, it’s a good one) haha..

On the 23rd of September we flew off from Milan to Athens, where my sister was, and we headed to Santorini from the 26th till the 29th. We left Athens on 1st October and touched down back home on the 2nd. A really tiring journey, at least 30 hours wasted to the travelling. It was fun, I really enjoyed it, especially Santorini, where we went to the beach. Sorry, the museum in Athens was splendid, but I’ve been jaded haha..

I haven’t been to the beach in years to play in the waters. And the water at the beach was so damn clear.. I only got a slight tan though cause we didn’t really spend that much time at the beach. It was fun.. I got to wear my bikini again haha... and had loads of fun playing in the water.. It was so clear I could see the little grey and green fishes in the water.. And the thing about Santorini is, because it was volcanic?? The beaches aren’t white and sandy, but black and stony, so it was an interesting experience… the stones were so hot, that when you came out of the water you were practically jumping, whereas the water was icy cold, and you would be screaming before entering it haha..

So yes, that was my holiday before starting work again on the 12th of October… and toodles for now, before I throw up from all this movement.. erghh…

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links