✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Computer jokes

Humans cannot create matter. We can, however, creat value. Creating value is, in fact, our very humanity. When we praise people for their strength of character, we are actually ackhowledging their ability to create value. - Tsunesaburo Makiguchi

I discovered that I can get my computer to tell me jokes. All I need to do is say to it "computer, tell me a joke"

Am really serious here, no joke, my computer can function on speech recognition.. sad part is I only realised it after only 3 years of using it. Am I sad or what? Anyway, discovered it's speech functions, and learnt that my computer can communicate with the fan to hide my applications or move my page up or down.. sigh... the wonders of Macintosh and a Panasonic fan?? (seems to function to the sound of wind.. wow!!)

So, in the end. I had to set the preference as to listen to me only when I press a button, which to me sorts of defeats the purpose, cause if I can hold a button down, I might as well do an extra click and get what I want.. but well it's cool I guess.. if you minus the fact that when i say to show and application it hides it instead... (it's not very efficient now is it... like when I say switch to itunes, it hides my firefox... and still doesn't show itunes but some other application like my messenger instead.. am so like what the?? =.=')

Anyway, back to the main topic.. ah.. yes, my computer jokes.. when I ask it to tell me a joke.. but its jokes are so lame.. I don't understand them at all.. =.='

Here's an example, which was by the way pretty hard to get... literally as in hard to understand and hard to get.. well read on..

"Tell me a joke"

"knock knock"

"Who's there" x4 (i had to repeat myself cause my english is apparently so horrendous my computer can't understand and process it)

"Avenue"

"Avenue who" x15 (i'm not exaggerating here, I think the computer is horrendous for not understanding my english, even when I use a british or canadian accent.. like what the... the joke is not funny at this point when you have to repeat yourself 15 times.. or maybe that's the purpose of the joke, because... read on.. )

"Avenue [haven't you] heard this joke before" (GAAH the lameness of it all!! I don't get it.. it's not funny unless you count the fact that I am stupidly facing the computer repeatin myself for like the 14th time...)

There were other jokes but all just as lame, and with me repeating myself like some donkey from the outer areas of the universe.

and if you tell it to quit with the jokes, it just goes "okay back to work" like what the... am Sad... Cool but sad...

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links