✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, January 01, 2009

みんな、新年はおめでと!

Title: Minna, Shin nen ha omedeto: Everyone, congratulations on the new year (Direct translation?? o_O')

I really hope my title is gramatically correct.. Well even if it isn't... oh well.. *shrugs*
Anyway, as the title says!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Hope everyone had a nice year end party, I sort of had one.. and well.. new year resolutions.... aahh.. sounds like something I make each year only to forget I ever made them.... I don't think I really make any resolutions any way.. .so that's that.... Maybe to try to get back to improving on my Japanese, finish translating the Ghost Hunt Manga, and well.. try to learn more at my new job..... be a better person?? Yeah, that's the reason why I don't exactly make new year resolutions.... We can make those kind of resolutions anytime we want :p

Anyway, here's to wishing that everyone had a wonderful 2008 and hoping for an even better 2009 for us... And some good luck in whatever you do!! cause we all need a little bit of luck in everything we do.. :)

-Oracl3-

cross posted to my LJ.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links