✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, October 04, 2008

50 things about me..

50 things about you!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'6? I think.. maybe... how much is 163cm in feet? I wanna grow another 5 inches.. but sigh.. sadly... okay 5 inches is too much.. how bout 2 & a half inches? or at least 5 centimetres more???

2. Have you ever smoked pot?
Nope.. Never will, hate the stuff... ermm wait unless you count second hand.. cause when I was in Reading, then I smoked it a lot, no thanks to my neighbour...

3. Do you own a gun?
Plastic counts?

4. Who's your best friend?
Best friend? Man's best friend? Well, best friends know who they/he/she/it are....

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
No such experience, and no to friend's parents as well...

6. What do hot dogs make you think of?
Dachshunds?

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Ermm, Jingle bell, bat man smells? haha

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea, to wake me up...

9. Can you do push ups?
Yeap, and I do them guy style, not girl style.. what's with the knees and all?

10. Do you consider Pluto a planet?
Honestly, I've never been there, so I don't know anything besides those reported by those NASA people.. so if they say it's a planet it's a planet, if it's not a planet, then it's not... Besides, who made the definition for planets? If I say anything bigger than 10 km in diameter is a planet, then it's a planet right?? or wrong???

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Hmm.. Don't really wear any.. ermm.. Earrings, rings and necklaces? Preferable made out of pure metal, so that I won't get allergic, and also so that I don't have to keep taking them on and off, but I can just continue wearing them?? Well, yeah.. I'm lazy...

12. Do you like painkillers?
Like painkillers? If only they don't kill my liver...

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Ermm.. do I even have one? Well, someone once told me.. my smile was attractive? and some said confidence is important? I don't know....

14. Do you own a knife?
Ermm.. Pen knife? Kitchen Knife???

15. Do you have A.D.D?
Errr.. Don't think so.. maybe.. haha

16. Middle Name?
Wei...

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I want to sleep,
But can't due to the tea,
and am therefore sitting here doing this...

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Tea... ermm... milk?

20. What time did you wake up today?
1015 am.. had to meet my cousin to catch a movie :)

22. Current worry?
None that I can think of.. ermm.. maybe the pile of clothes I need to iron, the room and bathroom I need to clean.. The manga I have yet to translate.. The fleas from the neighbouring dogs...

23. Current hate?
Errmmm.. inconsiderate humans

24. Favourite place to be?
Home is where the heart is...

25. Least favorite place to be?
Prison, Hell...

26. Where would you like to go?
Japan, UK

27. Do you own slippers?
yeah... 2 pairs...

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Some tube top from Scarlet?

29. Do you burn or tan?
Tan... I guess that's good haha...

30. Favorite color(s)?
White, Silver, Blue, etc. Too lazy to mention...

31. Would you be a pirate?
That would be fun!! Though.. I think reckless killing would be out.. and ermm.. robbing poor people would be out.. Can I be a sort of Robin Hood Pirate??

32. Favourite alcoholic drink you've had?
Sherry, Magarita, Baileys.... Schmirnoff ICE [Think that's how you spell it]

33. What is the last song you listened to?
Sunny Day, by Manami Konishi... The ending song of the movie Accuracy of Death...

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Ghosts...

35. What's in your pockets right now?
O2, Co2, N, .... Well, just air...

36. What's your natural hair color?
Dark brown gua.... or black le...

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Errr....

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Torn Ligament...

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3... but we usually use 2? but I don't really use them at all...

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Ermm.. friend? ermm.. They are all so quiet.. compared to me that is.. ermmm... Well the loudest person I know to date is, Fung Chuan....??

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Errr..... Cheese?? Maybe...

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Ermm.. do people publicly declare crushes?? But yeah.. I think maybe... there's one.. or two.. maybe.. does my precious count? oh wait.. he loves his mama haha... But heck, how would I know.. People don't wear a sleeve on them saying.. I've a crush on so & so.. haha.. besides I'm so blur... I don't get things like that haha

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Never seen one in my life................ Yet...

45. What is your favorite book?
Ermm.. quite a number to mention.. just check my profile haha

46. What is your favorite candy?
I don't think I have one... Not really a fan of sweets... but there is this one Japanese Sweet that I like.. called ふくの餅/fuku no mochi..

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding
Holst's Jupiter (The Planets)? it's a classical piece.. Cause I think Bach's Air on G string has been over used...

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
The journey to the west, from joe hisashi, played in もののけ姫/Princess Mononoke.. I blame Tokien?? haha.. or Dvořák: Symphony #9 In E Minor, B 178, "From The New World" - Largo 2nd Movement is fine too..

49. What were you doing at 12:00 AM last night?
Chatting at the mamak with Xin Yin, Wei Hao, Kevin Wong, Xian Ai, Thomas, Mel, Xian Qing [Xian Ai's sister]

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
When I woke up today? ermm.. "Gah.. 5 more minutes..."

-Oracl3-

I know I've other things to post about.. but lacked mood.. so well.. there we have it.. Did a review on Mamma Mia the movie, check post below for link...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links