✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, September 04, 2008

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008

Edit: Group Picture has been added!!

Also.. I've sort of cross posted this.. With a slighlty different commentary on Critically Acclaimed Info.. Henceforth CA...

On the 29th of August 2008, Cheese, Xin Yin, Me, Mel & Xian Ai headed down to Putrajaya to watch the International Fireworks competition 2008 hosted by the Ministry of Tourism..

Due to some unforeseen circumstances we were slightly behind schedule, although we made it in time to watch the fireworks from the start till the end..However, unfortunately, we couldn't get a good spot... But the spot we got wasn't bad either..

Ermm country showing off.. I mean.. well you get what I mean... Was Australia on that day..

The blasted fireworks for close to 20 minutes and it was time to leave... =.=' I thought that I would get to see more.. But apparently each country is given it's own day.. so one day one country.. refer to the site [Link above] for more information.. But I digress, back to the topic at hand...

Hence, once we reached a relatively good spot... Cheese who had brought a tripod, set it up.. and the fireworks started...

OMG.. Atomic bomb?? O_o'

The after effects and the pollution caused by the atomic bomb..... Are those flying body parts of victims... *cringes in horror..*

Okay, okay.. I apologise.. I'll stop being a drama queen & I won't give the competition a bad name.. honestly the fireworks weren't that horrendous.. It was due to my camera that it turned out looking like some atomic bomb attack or something...

Further I was using the special mode for fireworks and without a tripod.. And standing still for at least 15 seconds wasn't an option for me... Hence the disastrous [Literally] effect..

Xin Yin mounted her camera onto the tripod and got much better shots.. befitting the competition...
Compared to my atomic bomb.. this is way... nicer

and more...

more...

more???

Okay that's enough... makes you feel jaded..

After watching the opening for the Beijing's Olympics.. I'm sorry.. but copying the smiley face.. didn't really appeal much to me either.. maybe it was because we were so far away.. that we didn't feel the "oomph" of the fireworks...

You know.. your heart doesn't jump in time with each bang or boom...

Last but not least a group picture... is what I'm wearing considered revealing??
I mean not to say anything, but I don't really feel that way.. It's just like a guy wearing a singlet right? o_O'

But overall it was really fun... especially the journey there.. as they say.. it's not the destination that matters but the journey there.. How true that is..

We had so many laughs in the car.. and poor Cheese who was the driver was being badgered by 4 girls.. and we all know, and have to admit.. the female species isn't the best in directions.. shouts of "left" & "right" at the same time.. left the poor kid confused haha.. Added in with jokes of.. getting lost.. and going all the way to Kajang for satay if we were to get lost or to Semenyih to see Cheese's University Campus haha..

I had a lot of fun in the car...

After the fireworks we headed back home to Aman Suria for a little Yum Cha session at Kayu's...

Eating, drinking and chatting.. After Aeons I finally had my Ramly Burger and Indon Mee... Yes.. I know.. I eat a lot.. or rather.. I ate a lot that night...

So at bout.. 12 something close to 1? We left the mamak and headed home.. With Cheese dropping everyone home.. and he and I experienceing a little expedition in Paramount Garden haha... It was a fun night.. Now to cross post this on critically acclaimed? :p

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links