✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, September 04, 2008

It Lives!!

*To get more kick from this post.. think... Drama Queen.. Okay I know my readers don't like to think.... but hey, trust me.. it's worth a shot :p*
~Today working tirelessly for us is Miss Green Monologue... Because... I didn't know what other colour to choose... and Mr. Rainbow Monologue is on leave today...~


Think Frankenstein... Think of the Scientist [sorry forgot the name... was there even one?] celebrating when that bolt of lightning brought Frankenstein to life..

Oh yes.. the maniacal laughter.. chilling to the bone... Now imagine me.... Muahahahahahaha [Darn.. I really want my onion head emoticons here... =.=']

Not that hard? Because I'm always laughing like a maniac anyway right? Well, with the right catalysts that is haha...

Okay.. after that accusing post last night. . seems like blogspot is working fine again today... Will this run of its good mood last? or will I be again faced with the doom of being unable to blog on my cute specially designed [by ccy] special, special blog??!! [Did I say special? oh yeah.. I did.. 3 times in a sentence... ]

Oh no, no, no.. [Think drama here... Back of hand on forehead... falling into a half faint... I would faint properly, only that there's no one to catch me except Precious.. and I would definitely squish the inklings out of him haha ] the horror of it all.. I can hardly imagine it... My heart cannot take this.. To be separated from my one and only..... Errr.. one and only... Ermmm.... Hmmm... Well one and only something....

Well, as far as it seems to me.. All seems well for the time being.. which means.. soon I'll be posting about.... ermm.. my fireworks trip in Putrajaya... the visit to the Chocolate Shop in Bandar Utama... ermmm.. The Penang Trip.. ermm... My recent family dinner.. That will have to be cross posted to Generation Lim... ermmm I think that's bout it... If I've posted anything anywhere else.. I will declare that in a post here.. Have no fear my dear lovelies..

Fans of my writting.. if there even is any.. [laughs..] will not be deprived of any single bit of my ermm.. talent?? haha..

I'm back to hermit mode due to the lack of funds.. Donations are highly appreciated... :p

-Oracl3-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links