✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Has Malaysia blocked blogspot??

Am I the only one, or can anyone else in Malaysia enter blogspot? Not just to blog but to view other's blog. I sure can't.. To view my blog or other friend's who use blogspot, I have to go through a proxy. Whereas my sister in Athens has no trouble in viewing the page.. That is enough proof that the site isn't down for maintanence.. further.. usually maintanence does not last more than 24 hours.

ああ!めんどくさい [Argh, So troublesome]

As with proxies, one cannot log in, as was evident with Veoh.com.. Damn those people in veoh.... if you can't log in, there's practically nothing you can do. How then, am I blogging now, you may ask?

Oh, a very well placed question that is.. indeed... Lucky for some of us, blogspot allows for posting through email..

Though this leaves me concerns about pictures... I can't arrange my pictures and comment below them as I usually do in emails now.. can I? Sigh.. we will see what is going on.. I shall google about this later?

Some may be scoffing, thinking am I paranoid or something.. I mean Why would Malaysia block blogspot?

Another well placed question, which is not without its answer.

As most Malaysians should know, the government blames the bloggers, and has blocked Raja Petra's Malaysia Today site.. What's the connection?

A lot of politicians use blogspot to blog.. didn't you know? It's free that's why. Though some got themselves their own web address... Malaysia has a lot of blogspot users... and quite a number of them post political stuff and all.. Hence it's no surprise if they decided to block it... but without warning? What bout those of us who blog for fun?? The poor deprived and ignored majority of the people who use blogspot to blog rather than talk politics...

I can't really be counted as one of those poor souls.. but honestly my blog is 98% my journal.. I mean what's the problem.. but well, before I start pointing fingers... I shall wait and observe, and do a little research as to the reasons why I can't enter blogspot... You know, maybe Malaysia screwed the cables up or something.. through no fault of the government...

As of now... sorry if there are any mistakes and all.. as obviously I can't enter my account to ammend anything... ermm.. and well..

Fortunately or not.. I'm not blogging deprived as I've been added as a contributor to critically acclaimed info... A site made by some old schoolmates... Well, I've got some food reviews for that one... and well, if they add an anime/manga section.. I'll have more...

Recently been watching Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto... Interesting Shounen type anime about the Bakumatsu period (the end of the Edo Era) I know it's from last year, but I didn't have the time for it... I'm not done yet though, as my files which I downloaded in the UK with amazing speed are corrupted.. And I need to re download some 3 episodes to continue on with my show.. So I shall review that later.. hopefully on my own blog.. if not well... *shrugs*

Ermm, bout 白ちゃん's (Shiro chan) status... After doing some sewing, and deciding to go online... I got that same darned message again today, but when I restarted it.. It's working fine till now... fingers crossed? But just to be sure, I'm saving my files into my hdd.. which I took the oppurtunity to purge some really old files and all... such a mundane day.. felt lifeless, just staring at the computer the whole day, moving files around, deleting files.. etc... *yawn* if it makes you feel better.. just assume It's that time of the month haha

Sorry for being unresponsive.. Feeling kind of lazy to getting back down to translating Ghost Hunt's volume 10 manga...

You know, I actually calculated.. If I were to at least translate a page a day, the whole thing would be done in about 3-4 months.. but look at me here.. sigh.. started in April..it's September now.. Ok, I had exams.. and some pages really takes hours to translate.. since my Japanese is self studied after all.. and my Kanji knowledge isn't superb... =.='

Ermm, for someone with no mood... This is quite a lot? Haha.. I shall end now then...

Since I can't watch Bakumatsu for lack of files.. I'll find something else to watch...

I'm begining to hope the other animes, which I've burnt but not watched or; watched and burnt but didn't check, don't turn out like my Bakumatsu =.=' It's just too troublesome to have to download again especially in Malaysia, seeing that our connection here is so superb =.='

And since mkv & mp4 file extensions don't agree with Mac no matter what programme I download.. I'll have to use my parent's computer? haha Luckily.. for them.. or for me... I don't have many mp4 or mkv files.. as I prefer avi, since Mac can play that well...

So that's all for now.. I hope blogspot comes back alive soon & fast!! And it better not have been blocked...

-Oracl3-

*Enjoying her cute new firefox... A little fox runs in the right hand corner everytime the page is loading.. チョ可愛い [Super cute] :p*



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links