✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, September 04, 2008

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge

Edit: Apparently I was told that it's Chocolate Lounge.. not Shop.. hence the change, plus some added pictures :p
Cross posted on Critically acclaimed info

On the 29th of August 2008, upon waking up I got a call from Mel.. asking whether I was free to meet up for high tea or something, as Jin Fong was free to meet up that day...

So with Xian Ai as the driver, she came to pick me up with Mel, and Jin Fong and we headed to Bandar Utama for a High Tea...

Ever heard of Theobroma Chocolate Lounge? Yes, that's the name of the shop Theobroma Chocolate Lounge...
And another sign above the counter



As Cheese had said that, that was the shop for Mel, and Mel had insisted on trying it ever since he said that.. now seemed like a good as time as any.... So we headed for it... The ambiance was nice..

With nice comfy little chairs for you to chat and sip your drinks.. The Ambiance was a tad simliar to Savoy's? Kinda high class feel, no loud insane laughters here... only quiet conversations..

Now as we all know.. I'm not a very big fan of sweets.. Well, not as much as I used too... I've moods for such things.. Moods which are so unpredictable and temperamental as the weather in the United Kingdom...

But I'm no selfish goon.. if you want to try it.. and if I won't die from it.. What's stopping you.... So... okay.. we set down.. it's self service by the way... you've to order at the counter... after staring at these..

and
Pretty menus..

After deciding what we wanted.. we ordered.. and waiting for almost and eternity before we were greeted with these...

4 Cold chocolate drinks.. with names pointless to remember... maybe... I don't know... I remember the drink called Iceberg, Queen of Iceland, Snow White Mocha.... I only remembered the names of 3 of the drinks...

Erm, we ordered two plates of ermm desserts, Belgian waffle?? and Banana pancake..

Close up of the pancake.. This was really delicious.. I dont' know why we don't have an individual shot of the waffle.. Don't ask me.. I didn't bring my camera.. All pictures are courtesy of Mel's mobile... others are from here

The waffle was okay.. but because we were waiting for everything to arrive it got cold and hard.. I think it would have been really delicious had we eaten it there and then...

It was quite pricey, and not really meant for the student's pockets.. Unless they have a free flow from their generous parents.. A drink there cost about RM10.90, whilst the desserts cost RM14.90, and they would happily charge you an extra 5 bucks? I think.. If you would like to add a scoop of ice cream to your dessert.. I'm a poor student.. and that amounted to almost robbing me poor in broad day light...


Here I am before the spoil....

Overall... All the chocolate was really jelak.. Resulting in me not really being able to eat dinner... =.='

But the banana pancake was really delicious.. and is recommended if you can afford it...

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links