✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tagged by Ben :p

Okay, as usual, when I'm dead bored, I extremely love to do tags... it helps you find out a bit more about yourself too, cause sometimes you have to think..

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
What age... ermm.. I'll think bout it when and if I ever get a boyfriend.. but well, ermm, if both parties are agreeable to spending the rest of their lives together, and are financially stable, and have their own place.. because I refuse to stay with in laws [have you ever read the papers? the problems that arise, and the marriages that fall apart, just because the husband is some mummy's boy, or where the in laws don't get along.. it's horrible...].. then.. yeah.. that's the time...

2. What is your primary pet peeve?
Inconsiderate, selfish people, who lack basic manners...

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Friend??!! A friend wouldn't try to take away the things you like, instead he/she will try to give it to you... But if I'm stuck with such a person.. I would do exactly what Ben did.. give him/her a taste of his/her own medicine, and sell it to make a profit too haha.. two can play this game of being an evil bitch/bastard...

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
hmm~ what would I give up.. what would I give up.. ermm.... my excess body fat haha..

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Hmm~ good question.. is there?

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Let's be reallllllyyyyyy~ realistic here... you wanna survive in this world??? no matter how much you hate it, you're gonna need some cold hard cash for that honey...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Things and people I love, and the dog...

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Eating something unhealthy? like Mamak food? Indon Mee? Cheese Naan, Murtabak......

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sigh, if I had the guts, I would have done that aeons ago..[But I think that's just puppy love though... but still.... I had no guts.. What a coward... sigh...] Somehow I've this reaaaaalllllyyy old fashioned thinking that, the guy MUST confess to the girl first.. I know.. it doesn't really work that way any more now.. but it's that stupid mind set stuck within me, that stops me from saying anything... sigh.....

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
how many times have I done this?? But well, I dont' remember what I said last time.. so here goes.. *Drum roll please* 1. he makes a good boyfriend 2. patient 3. adventurous and spontaneous. there's actually more, but it asked for 3....

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A drop dead tall [but not too tall, don't wanna crane my neck] gorgeous looking, filthy rich [optional, as long as he's financially stable, and we're both working I'm fine..], intelligent heterosexual male homosapien, who is loving, loyal, considerate, kind, caring, shares the same interests as me, humorous, serious, .etc... Well it asked me what I wished for.. not whether it was realistically possible... haha.. Sorry, I read far too many shoujo manga =.='

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Heck, if Mr Dream Guy even does exist on this planet and belongs to me.... My only complaint would be that he's too perfect haha but is that even a complaint? haha...

13. What is your ambition?
Ambition? I'm starting to look for a job as a lawyer [Well first I need to pass the CLP, then do my chambering...]... so what do you think?

14. Is anyone really perfect?
No one is perfect.. it'd be boring if we were...

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Obviously happiness, what's the point of being rich, but lonely, alone and sad? Although realistically speaking we do need a certain amount of money to be happy...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
That's for me to know and change..

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I'm sort of like an open book..

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, What will I be? Will I be pretty, Will I be rich, this is what she said to me. Que Sara, Sara, Whatever will be, will be, The future's not ours to see, Que Sara, Sara

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Being empathetic.. though it's a love-hate thing... cause I get misunderstood, taken for granted for and many other things for being a (selective) empath...

20. If you had 24 hours to do anything, anything at all in the world, whether it be realistically possible, what would it be?
whether it be realistically possible? means it can be unrealistic [sorry you're dealing with a lawyer to be, I tend to read between the lines haha ] hmmm~ 24 hours to do anything in the world... I would..... Teleport to all the places in the world that I wish to visit, be able to fly to get a full view of the place and save my time walking, so that I can teleport to even more places. oh and have a camera with me to take pictures ahha, and enough money to buy some small little souvenirs.. well it would be great if I could teleport some people with me, who would be great travel mates. Travelling through space seems fun too... visiting mystical lands.. to see dragons, unicorns? ermm.. seems like I really like travelling I guess =.='


8 persons whom I tag:
1. Lai Yen Ling (Do it on Generation L. Maybe this would help you to post something, to second Ben, hoping it will have some sort of effect.. does she even come to my blog?? =.=')
2.Seck Wei
3. Melissa Soon
4. Chelle
5. Cheese
6. Ccy
7. Mikexmichelle
8. Terence

Randomly named souls, in which I doubt will do the tag.. =.='

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links