✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Inspirational speech...

"Life is about living, unfortunately, that living encompasses exams... and other unpleasant things in life... but without those, that's not living.." -Sayaka-
I desperately needed some inspiration... shared here.. by a Dr Randy Pausch, Diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, was treated, recovered, and is now suffering a relapse, and has been told by doctors that he has only months to live... Here is his final lecture... Touching...



Inspirational quote from the video?
"Don't complain, Work Harder!" -Dr Randy Pausch-
"Live your life the right way, when you live right, the dreams will come to you" -Dr Randy Pausch-

Life is about living... which unfortunately means.. I've to go through those darned exams haha...[and for the others.. well, there are plenty of other things we dread...]

but hey, how come my parents didn't let me paint my room the way I wanted to? haha... then again... they let me stick whatever I want in it now.. :p I'll take pictures and load them after exams, to show what I've stuck in my room :p

Also, today I've just received a birthday card from my brother who is in Australia... I guess he only remembered my birthday on the actual day, because the card was sent on the 19th of June itself haha... Among all the cards this year.. I'll have to say that I like his the most.. [Though the butterfly sticker he stuck on the envelope seems like only things girls would do haha..]

It looks like it was sort of handmade with those little 2D pictures you can stick on the card.. [you know like the "make your own card" set you get from craft shops..] messy, and a bit sloppy, but I liked it, simply because there's a Grand piano on the front haha.. it's so cute :p [sorry, call me prejudicial then, it's not everyday I get a card like that... haha]


and well he inserted an inspirational quote, just right when I needed inspiration...
"One thing is certain. That is that the power of belief, the power of thought, will move reality in the firection of what we believe and conceive of it. If you really believe you can do something, you can. That is a fact." -Daisaku Ikeda-
Things work out in mysterious ways right? Now all I've to do is believe in myself... sigh.. easier said than done...

Then again, today's hot weather had sapped my concentration to study.. sigh... but that's another matter.... i'm 60% done with civil procedure, and am starting on Criminal Procedure now....

For now, enjoy the video while I hit the books..

To everyone that needs it, and ESPECIALLY to myself:

頑張ってね,「がんばってね」
加由加由![This is Chinese by the way, and the above is in Japanese, they all mean the same, Ganbatte/Fight/Don't give up]
待ったね。勉強します!!諦めないぞ!!ファイト!!

-Oracl3-
"It's amazing how exams can make anything & everything not related to studying as procrastination... no wonder we procrastinate more when exams are coming..." -Sayaka-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links