✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, April 20, 2008

My mother... what on earth...

It's a Sunday afternoon, I just got back from class (am tired obviously...), had a little food 086_64colorwith my mom, and was browsing the papers... 096

When suddenly she passed me a ring.... 019

Now before I begin, here is the background story....042

4-5 years ago, I went to Tomei (a gold shop) with my sister to buy a white gold ring... it was just something cheap... 056

And well I bought it for my 4th finger on the left hand, yes the finger we would put our wedding ring on.. I don't know why... but I just like the idea of having a ring on that finger.. since like.. eons ago.. I seriously don't know why... It's not like I'm itching to get hitched or something... 025

So ya, it was a ring i bought with my own allowance.. 054

fast forward to the future.. 2 years later.. my mom, being so blur as she is.. somehow, miraculously misplaced her wedding ring. 080
Of all things... 093

Yes she was upset.. heck, even I was upset!! that ring has a real sentimental value to it..024
And well.. we all know how it feels to lose something like that.. 015
We searched, Trust me, we did..068

So the story begins..060

After that... I left for the UK, MY ring in tow, 013_aand worn on the sacred finger, to repel guys away from me..063 Though in the end, those that did end up knowing me, found out I was single..014 Admist the , "No, I'm not married, I just wear this for fun"... 059
I'm not lesbian okay. 038
I just don't show much interest.... 003 Maybe I'll later.. or something...021

Anyway, I really don't want to start a relationship overseas.. not when I'll be returning home in less than a year...079

during my graduation on July 07.. My mom hijacked my ring, 067and has been wearing it ever since.. till today....033

so now that we are back in the present, we shall therefore continue with where i left off..060

... When suddenly she passed me a ring..019

And asked me to take a look inside of the ring, at the engraving.. 020

I did, and read it out to her.... 057
"10, 375 and something i don't know"065

She gave me a puzzled look..
".....062....."

and said
"look again.." 085

I did..

and asked her.. what do you want me to look for.. 019

"There's KH Cheong engraved there"

001"........, KH Cheong?...."

020"Yes, look again... "

077"errr, all i see is the ring size, the percentage of the metal, and err something i can't read?"

She comes nearer to me,030 and holds the ring in my hand and points..

020"No, no, see, the design also.. doesn't it look like my ring..."

"001...No it doesn't.. This is MY ring... "

042"No.. It's not, look carefully..."

093"No matter how i look at it, it's mine.. I bought this with my own allowance in BU, Tomei.. cost me a 100 bucks..."

001"No..it's not, this is My Ring.. " (She thinks it's the one she lost..)

063"Are you on hallucinogens? 027(i was seriously worried here..) Look it's obviously my ring... not yours.... see.. it doesn't have your husband's name on it, anywhere. Neither did I engrave MY ring, why would I even engrave my father's name on MY ring?!"

049"No, it's my ring la, see the design... "

009Exasperated, that she had really gone senile or something.. I called for my dad to loan me his ring, to compare the designs.. 095they are different mind you.. absolutely different.. 088

"Why do you want my ring for?019" He proceeds to remove his ring..

"To show mom somthing..041"

".....093I can't take it off..."
I think He got a little fat or something from the time he married my mom... The ring couldn't be removed unless he uses a lubricant... which was too troublesome..036

075"..... never mind then....076"

As i exited the store room which my dad was cleaning...

046"It's my ring i tell you...." (She's so stubborn...)

078"For heaven's sake wear your glasses... "003

She heads on to grab her specs...

046"It's mine wert...."

006"Which part of it looks like yours?? I'm telling you, that is mine... MINE!!!" 003

050"Cannot be... I put yours back into your jewellery box, the one your brother gave you"088

093And then I realised... 033
here I was worried that she had lost her mind.. when actually.. She had found it...after 2 years...024

041"Oh my god!! you put YOUR ring into my box??!! It's definitely your ring in my box.. What on earth are you thinking.."

Stomps up the stairs to get to the said jewellery box....

And as expected....010

030"This isn't my ring!! It's yours for crying out loud.. SEE!! Your dearly beloved (well i sort of directly translated from chinese.. 你親愛的老公 ... For a banana, i don't know why i was thinking that way...) husband's name is engraved here.. right here... That's my ring you are holding" Said while going down the stairs..

She really doesn't give up..

046"Cannot be... "Squints at the given ring..

031"See, his name is there.. your beloved husband's name is right there...."

".093.................... Heheh...084 oh so it's this one.. but they look a like... Wonder how come I put my ring into your box instead...."

047"......... And here i was afraid that you were either senile, or under hallucinogens.."

(this was based on the fact that i didn't know YET, that she had found her ring.. so i thought she was imagining things, seeing that these past 2 years she harped so much about it.. I thought she finally lost some bolts.... )

My mom's reaction? --> 035

as for me? -->074

How on earth did she mix them up? My only explanation was that, she was wearing my ring for so long, that she started to think it's hers.. and since she is always so absent minded..it's no surprise if that's true...

Well the conversation that ensued later was where it was found... Apparently my dad found it.. while cleaning up, in a most unlikely place.. a place which my mom, didn't approach at the time of the ring's disappearance, but it's appearance there can be explained by assumption and logic.....

That's why I said, two posts below (or is it only one post?) this that those white ants are a blessing in disguise... I get to throw away old accumulative sentimental rubbish, and my dad found my mom's wedding ring... Isn't it like a Korean/Taiwanese drama? The Girl loses the ring, and her lover finds it back for her.....053

And also, those white ants have already contributed to 3 posts on my blog today.. aren't they a real blessing... haha 065



-Oracl3-

So damn hot la the weather... 083

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links