✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meng is home...

*Woah!! this is my 400th post..it's amazing how much i write.. or well, how much nonsense i post haha :p*

First off, I would like to say welcome home to Meng!! おかいりなさい[Okairinasai - welcome home]

well my friends are lacking, since all of my close friends have been kidnapped by overseas education, if not for the government policies, and the fact that IF we had more universities, such a thing wouldn't have happened but i digress..

Anyway 22nd of April 2008.. today is apparently Earth appreciation day or something.. So we should wear green to commemorate it.. but i didn't see many wearing it, though I did.. I didn't have any green blouses available to wear save for one, it was a pretty blouse.. but again i digress...

Today 22nd april 2008, started out with me, waking up in the morning... to go for breakfast with Chee Yong, and he generously offered to train my driving skills, after i expressed my wish to get over my phobia (see phobia is useless..) of driving, and that I wish to drive a manual car, to overcome this fear..

Why a manual car? well, i believe that if you can master a manual car, other cars are all just a piece of cake... so why not my own car? well let's see.. one of the car.. which I now believe to be the cause of my phobia.. has no power steering, is made totally or at least 90% of iron, and is heavy like hell.. it's horrible trying to drive that car..

The other car, has power steering, but i think it's kind of big, besides, that car is sort of like my dad's "Precious" in other words.. untouchable...

So anyway, after breakfast, he found an area with not so many cars for me, and let me drive around.. for a person who hasn't drove manual for 4 years.. make that 5, since the day i passed my driving test.. this is a HUGE achievement for me.. :)

*i thought that i would get a heart attack, and he was scared i would give him a heart attack? hahah but it turned out okay.. thanks satoshi kun :)*

And I'm proud to say, that I believe that i did quite well, for someone who hasn't touched a manual car since i passed my driving test.. unless you count.. driving into the parking lot at sungkai (near ipoh)?

so after about an hour of driving, and learning balancing.. I learnt something new today :) to do balancing without the handbrake... i went home, and tried to study for a while..and failed... =.='

I was checking my mail, when meng came by.. he arrived on Sunday according to his cousin Kar Sing (he told me too when he would be arriving, but i didn't know the time..), and well contacted me soon after.. so he dropped by today at about 2.

before this.. i requested that he help me buy some bodybutter from body shop and to teach me the violin.. he's such a gracious friend *hugz*, not only did he present the body butter to me (i wanted to pay him for it..).. he patiently taught me the violin...

I learnt 2 songs today... Mary had a little lamb, and twinkle, twinkle little star :p

well, i know those are nursery songs, but hey it wasn't easy to play... and well in return, i played the guitar for him, and got him somehow addicted to タイヨウのうた(Taiyou no uta - song to the sun, by Kaoru Amane/ Sawajiri Erika.. from a Japanese drama of the same name)

After that, he even took me out for dinner at the Secret Recipe near my place before dropping me off at the train station so that i could go to class.. Such a nice friend right? *hugz*

well not to say that the others aren't nice.. :)

Satoshi kun is super nice too, risking his life to teach me driving haha.. ok, ok, my driving isn't that bad la... i guess.. :p but it takes real courage and trust to sit in the car with a friend who is learning/ relearning to drive.. :) It's rare to find people that trust you so much :) usually you would just break out in cold fear and sweat.. like how i did, when Thomas, said that he would drive Hoc Mun's car, a few years back.. that was before Thomas got his license though...

so, we (Meng & I) chatted and caught up, and promised to hang out more whenever he and I have the time.. he's only back for less than 2 weeks.. and well, this was my first time seeing him after 2 years.. the last time i saw him was when he came to send me off, the day i left for the UK.

Well he is a dear friend, and among one of the most loved ones.. :)

and that's all for today.. just finished the post on Malaysia's laws, and i actually just got back from class, about an hour ago.. so am tired.. going to shower.. and well, we will see what i try to do later :p

-Oracl3-

P/S: Sigh, i dread the day that they get kidnapped by Mr. Education again... :(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links