✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stop 7, Get on a boat, Stop 8 Enjoy the sunset

Again i joined "Stops" as stop 8 only had one picture to it... for the 7th stop, we went for a boat ride with uncle HP.. we weren't really looking forward to it, as we expected it to be boring... but well, with some bottles of lager.. i guess things can be easily righted :p

What is one to do on deck of a ship, with nothing to do...?


Posing each with a bottle of Crown (i think that's what it was called) lager each...

Yen ling and i, taking a few swigs from the bottle.. lager tastes nicer than beer :p


Behold, your life is know in my hands...muahaha Drunk driver? i was caught drinking some lager earlier on... haha, but that's not enough to get me drunk.. :p spinning the wheel left and right to make the boat go straight.. even if you aren't drunk, it will look like you are... :p Pirates anyone? hehe :p

But i still looked sober enough... having watched how my other two cousins, yen ping and yen ling, had driven the boat earlier, i bore in mind the advice of the ship's captain, and put it into practise when it was my turn.. i will say that i felt that i fared better than the earlier two.. but seriously driving a boat, is not easy, i thought that it would be like a car, but it isn't.. but it was a really fun experience.. well if you aren't careful you might make all passengers seasick haha..

The view behind me, of the lake.. behind me is sort of like a little jetty, there is an island in the middle of the lake, with houses which cause a bomb, but are very secure, only rich people can afford a house on that island, they don't even have any shops there, and the residents of the island, have to frequently take this boat across the water just to go to work, or get their groceries.. expensive, and troublesome if you asked me.. though in some ways i guess it's nice, because the island was like a natural reserve, with loads of greenery...

well after the way i drove the boat, no more alcohol for me?? haha... i got a little sunburnt on the boat.. my face looks so dark =.='

Well it was kind of boring on deck, and there wasn't much to see, having been to switzerland, i have seen a way more beautiful sight than what greeted me, so i was bored...

what i ended up doing with my cousins instead, was exercising my overactive mind (imagination..).. making a lame romantic fairytale video out of two bottles of lager and a bottle cap.. unfortunately the video is still with my cousin...

but i'm kind of shy to share my nonsensical side too haha.. :p

Well after the boat ride, we headed back to our accomodation for dinner...

and on to the next stop....

I can't remember where this was, but we stopped (this is stop 8, i think it was near our accomodation...) to snap some shots, and i caught a nice one with the sunset :p

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links