✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Botanical Garden.. Stop 11..

Finally, i remembere to load the pictures from my trip to Perth last September.. they aren't really in order, because i can't really remember where we went first anyway... but then again i was sort of like simply loading..

Anyway, be prepared for the rest of the pictures, this is only the first installment..

I think this was our 11th stop, before we headed back to Sydney, as our flight was the next day, this here, where i am now is the Western Australia Botanical Garden, and behind me, in the background is Sydney. Lovely eh at night? well i will let the pictures do the talking..



The sign, so i wouldn't forget haha


Sydney Starting to light up behind me.. a prety sight? it was spring when i went, so it was kind of cold, as can be seen, i was wearing like 3 layers of clothes.. haha, then again, everyone knows i love the cold but i'm weak to it.. :p


My, my what do we have here, out all the way in Australia... Law Walk.. o_0'


Nice View behind me?


Last but not least from this installment, a family picture, well there was another Aunt and uncle, but that other uncle was taking the picture..

Here we have, my aunt Cindy, My ermm Dai Yi (Don't know her english name, but she is the oldest aunt) my cousin yen ping, yen ling, me and my uncle Robert (Dai Yi Cheong)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links