✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 13, 2008

"You cannot be betrayed by what you don't trust"

boredom day in and out, lousy internet connection adds to my despair.. it takes me a few days jsut to download one episode of anime.. how i wish animeden is like fansub where i can continue my downloads...

on another note.. i think it speaks volume when you feel that your are obliged instead of willingly doing something for someone... a talk with my usual counsellor and some thinking on my part revealed to me, that a certain someone may be jealous of me, my personality i guess.. but she doesn't know that i have my own demons to fight...

i mean, why only to me do you use that tone... and i don't know, the amount of time has taught me what fair weather friends are.. though i care a lot about friendships, and don't expect anything in return, there is only so much i can do, and it is only human to be expected to be treated nicely.. but about your jealousy i can't do a thing about it. i can't change my character for you, i think it's you that should revaluate yourself and think.

over the years, i've done quite a lot for you, whether you realised it or not..(you could have done the same for me, but it was more like you were obliged too) but as another friend said, sometimes it's naturally born, some people have it at birth some don't.. and as a friend i've helped you more than i should and i think that is my limit.. it's time i spread my wings to greener pastures, and find people who actually care and know how to show it..

although once i am at greener patsures, i hope i have enough strength to climb the fence...

maybe your EQ sucks, but well if that is the case, then do something to improve it. if i were like you, i would have always been a bad tempered bitch till now.. and have no friends..

i need more guy friends. (or those kind of girl friends.. if you get what i mean..). i m tired of putting up with people where i have to watch what i say and do, that i might as well don't say or do anything at all...

again makes you wonder, why are people all so selfish.. sigh but if there are no selfish people we wouldn't know what generousity is...

i want some all weather friends, who make me feel comfortable, love and cared with them...

-Oracl3-

"Balancing on the edge of the abyss, one slip to enter that unseen world"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links