✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, August 19, 2007

マレーッヒア かいります!!

title reads as maresshia kairimasu... well my japanese is kind of crap at the moment.. haven't been using it for close to a year, either spoken or written... as can be seen since most of my blog has reverted back to the usual english haha.. but who am i kidding.. need to brush up on my japanese..

anyway.. title means, i m back in malaysia.. and well.. am still jet-lagging.. goodness knows why.. sleeping at 7-8 am malaysian time.. (is bout 12-1am uk time) seems to be my routine...

trying to break it... doesn't help that i m hanging out with my friends till 3-5 am .....haha, but i will eventually get there.. done it before in december when i came back...

so a little update on what's been going on....

ermmm i no longer have the fast 24/7 internet connection that i had in the UK so you people will be seeing me online much much less, since i m on dail up, and it can get really really slow.. my dad says he will install broadband.. so i m still waiting for it...

my computer on the other hand...is still acting weird, in the sense for my firefox and my aduim.. i type fasted than the words show.. which is annoying.. causing me to make quite a lot of mistakes in typing... and i have no idea what is causing this, i ve already repared the software of the computer.... blasted thing....

so the first day i came back, after dinner with my parents i was out with gene and nick leong for mamak.. haha..

had indon mee.. and believe it or not.. i actually had to ask gene to taste it, cause i said it tasted funny hahha ... the effect of not having mamak for a year.. ==

well then ever since then it was every nite out with nick and gene.. but last nite we went out for dinner the 3 of us plus huey... to atria for the japanese food...

sleeping at the time when malaysians are supposed to wake up.. is a real pain to me... =='

on another note.... i was told meng had let for canada and eugene is leaving tomorrow, so i will have to be up at 7am to have breakfast with him... == if i can even sleep.. and well, huey, nick, gene and i are planning to have a karaoke session, and at night i have a party to attend at marlyn's place in ss17.... real busy day no?

well, stuff will quiten down once my classes start.... won't be going out that much i think starting from this wednesday, cause sadly my transport minister aka gene will be leaving back for montana.. sigh... anyway.. good in some sense haha.. i really need to clean up my room and all.. its quite a mess since i left it..... and well my parents were part of the reason it needs to be tidied haha...

so anyway.. that's about it la...

a great thanks to aansan who helped me on the london underground on my day of departure.. miss you man!!! :)

take care and keep in touch ya people.. tho, i can get quite bad at it.. cause, well internet connection ma haha... but hopefully it will improve once i get broadband.. so just drop me a mail la people.. it will be 100% answered... :)

that's all for now.. signiing off...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:53 pm GMT+9 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have been nominated blogger of the week at the WEST READING TIMES. Go to google and type in west reading news - we'll be the entry at the top of the page.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links