✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is how I waste my time??

This is how I waste my time?? got this from mel's facebook.. if you have a facebook account, please go there to see the rest of the pictures.. i have uploaded most of the pictures that i have there, if you don't have a facebook account err..i can't help you?? i can only put so many pictures on blogspot... -.-'

Friends, I demand that you DO THIS and put it in your notes!

1.Do you tend to rip the paper off waterbottles?
no

2. If the mob was after you, what would you do?
Why the hell would they be after me??!! Err.. obviously run??!! Go into hiding.. whatever…

3. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Depends…. If I know I have the snooze on, and if it’s not really important, or if I’m not feeling well, yes.. I’ll fall back a sleep.. if not.. I can usually force myself to wake up.. it’s all will power :p

4. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
I would rather take care of a dog…. So, no.. I don’t like monkey, they invaded my house, turned it upside down and pulled my hair.. heck.. totally don’t like them….

5. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
Nothing.

6. What are you looking forward to in the next few months:?
Getting all my work done, getting over the exams… passing and going through my convocation, touring Europe, maybe going for the jamboree as a day visitor, but most of all.. going home to my little precious baby…

7. When will you turn 18?
When….. errr…. :p

8. If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
Alligators??!! Where am I? Africa or the zoo?? Ermmmm I would try to out run it.. I think alligators are out run-able…

9. What is your screen name?
screen name… errr.. I have a lot… ermm let’s see Oracl3, sayaka, sayaka86.. the last one is a secret :p

10. What song are you currently listening to?
I don’t know something from an anime OST

11. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
Ermm… yes? In Prague, my sis gave me absinth haha.. alcohol and weed is a no,no.. and no, I didn’t smoke weed, but the place was full of it…

12. If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
Get angry, and dump him….

13. What time did you wake up this morning?
Morning? Err… if you asked what time in the afternoon, I could answer that haha

14. Do you have any cousins?
Yes, a lot of them… like about 30 something??

15. Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
Err.. no…

16. Who was the last person you talked to?
Sophie…

17. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Moral studies, why do we need that subject? It teaches you to be honest, yet you are lying through out the whole damned paper…

18. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
Where ever I can make a living… but it would be better if it was where I grew up…

19. What was your dream this morning?
Err…. Can’t recall…

20. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
Ermm.. too many to count

21. Where was the last place you traveled?
Cambridge, on Saturday.

22. How was your past weekend?
Super busy, super tiring, but it was fun ☺

23. What is your favorite song?
Errr… A little pain from the anime NANA
24. If puppys stayed small forever, would you buy one?
Well, I would get one even if it grew big, but if you want something that will stay a puppy forever, then just get a toy dog… like my little precious… he’s always a lil puppy :)

25. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Don’t really eat ice cream anymore.. err.. the baskin robbins one.. the one with chocolate chip cookies… what’s it called??

26. Ever liked someone that you didnt think you stood a chance with?
Who hasn't?

27. Do you think you are attractive?
Err….

28. Is someone on your mind right now?
Does my dog count?

29. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No..

30. Do you worry about how you look?
Rarely…

31. Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
If it was for the better good, why not, I’ve changed a lot for my friends…

32. Pro-life or Pro-choice?
pro choice

33. Have you ever been on stage?
yes

34. Can you whistle?
Yes, but only the basic whistle… it’s still a sound haha

35. Would you do anything for that special someone?
Depends, if he asked me to jump of a cliff, he can do that on his own.. haha

36. Do you know who stewie griffin is?
Huh?


38. Do you hangout with more guys or girls?
Guys

39. Why?
Err.. I guess it’s cause they are easier for me hang out with? How am I to know??

40. Have you ever thought a friend could be more than a friend?
Hmmm~ well err.. sometimes..

41. Do you like the beach?
Like it? Love it.. especially when it’s a lovely day… and no natural or man made disasters please..

42. Do any of your friends annoy you?
Yes, find me a person that has the ability to not annoy anyone, and you will be the richest person on this planet… that’s why the word tolerance is in existence…

43. What makes you laugh?
It used to be many, many things, but lately I’ve lost my sense of humour… well, when you are depressed, it’s hard to find humour in anything right? But the old me could really laugh really hard at anything.. to the point that my parents were worried that I was actually insane haha, imagine laughing till your side hurts over this statement, the cow eats shit and passes out grass… yea.. that was how easily I laughed haha

44. Are you ticklish?
Well, it’s no secret.. yes I am..

45. Have you ever been in a hotel room with your friends/ opposite sex?
Err… yes… gua….not hotel... sleeping in the same class room during camp counts? :p

-Oracl3-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links