✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i got tagged.... by miss aiyee hahaha

another tag

Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

Here it goes...
weird things aboutt me ahhh
- I don’t like coffee, and am always drinking tea
- Err… I like taking walks in the woods
- Watching the water hit the sides
- Star gazing on a clear night
- Watching the clouds go by
- Staring off into space, sometimes thinking of stuff, but mostly staring off into space…


Now for the 2nd tag...GETTING TO KNOW HER...=)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: 張らサヤカ @ -Oracl3- @.. [topsecret..].. English name was a given name by my sister, it is not official..
Birth Date: 19th June 1986
Current Status: single.. as usual haha
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Righty or Lefty: Right capable of using left.. albeit clumsily

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Chinese, half Hakka, one quarter Cantonese and one quarter hokkien, but doesn’t have a clue how to understand or speak hokkien….
My Fears : Ghosts and creepy crawlies
My Perfect Pizza : errr… don’t really like fast food… unless it’s Japanese… errr.. Hawaiian chicken??

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : so bloody bright in this room..
My Bedtime : har? My bedtime? What time I went to sleep ar?? 1am gua…
My Most Missed Memory: mamak with the guys…

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: depends…
Adidas or Nike: nike
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't drink coffee…..

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: nope.. allergic to it, and hate the smell!!
Curse: yes a lot lately as well…
Take a Shower: every evening or night…
Have a Crush: does having a crush on the same guy for 6 years still counts as a crush?? Damn.. he is so wasting the springtime of my youth ahhah
Think You've Been In Love: does my dog count?
Go To School: went to school.. now am in my final year at university..
Want To Get Married: if I find M.r Right
Believe In Yourself: I usually do.. but guess that lately I’m a little depressed…
Think You're A Health Freak: I don't think I am, though I don't like sweet stuff, or to eat food which is too salty, or the fact that I love my vegetables.. people call me one, also cause I don’t snack, but I don't think I m a health freak, my definition of health freak? Those who really go out of their way to eat organic food and exercise?

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: hahah it’s no secret
Gone To The Mall : my god, where do you think I am, stuck in an asylum??
Been On Stage: yup a few times…
Eaten Sushi: love it a lot a lot…. Arghh I want my sushi now….
Dyed Your Hair: I think only twice so far? I like my virgin hair better haha

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: hahah no….
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I think all of us have at some point, conscious or not…

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: when the time comes it comes…

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: brown, green, blue.. does it really matter?
Best Hair Colour: again does it matter…. But I guess black.. cause I like virgin hair.. haha.. but that was for myself.. I don't know whether it applies to my preferences…
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short.. I like guys who are neat… though if you look good with long hair.. why not? haha

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: doing this thing, or you could say blogging…
An Hour Ago: sleeping
4.5 Hours Ago: sleeping
1 Month Ago: doing things that university students do??
1 Year Ago: doing things that students do….

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : my dog
I hate: a lot of things.. too many to lists.. e.g. creepy crawlies, a mad troop of monkeys running round bridges hall, travelling for long hours… slow service.. etc
I hide: a lot of things…. E.g. My insecurities, anger, depression, unhappiness, etc
I miss: my dog, family, friends, mamak…
I need: to get ready to move out of the hall, and to finish my god damned freaking writing credit!! arghhh

I Tag...

1. terence
2.fritz
3. chee yong
4. cheese
5. michelle
6. wen teng

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links