✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chinese New Year in London...

from the 17th till the 19th of febuary 2007 i was in london, to celebrate chinese new year with my aund and uncle and cousins.

my cousin who is working in london, told me her parents were coming for CNY and asked me to go up to london to celebrate it with them.. so that was what i did.. i left on the morning of the 17th with paul, who was a really good friend and helped me as much as possible before going off to his friends, hope i didn't make him late.. thanks paul!! it was my second time to london, and this time i had to be alone, so he was nice enough to help me get an oyster card and all.. sweet ya? haha.. but after that,i was kind of ok, cause i always go down to pasar seni, KL by myself, so i was ok, armed with a tube map, and some instructions from paul on how to get to liverpool street, i was on my own. it wasn't that hard, since the last time when i went to london with jian lun, i kind of got a hang of the trains.. so it was ok.. :) no sweat..

anywya i stayed at my cousin's place from the 17th till the 19th, she lived really near the station, so my uncle and aunt came to pick me up and bring me back to her place..


here i am with my aunt, my uncle took the picture.. i wasn't ready yet...so doesnt really look like i'm smiling.. this was in the living room of my cousin's place..

my cousin brought us to see tower hill, where the crown jewels are.. haha this is the outside..
my aunt took this picture.. it was like a suprise shot, but i managed to smile in time for this one haha

my uncle, aunt, and i, inside tower hill..

only me.. with the scenery behind.. see the bridge hehe

just a view, in the background we have canary wharf... hunter v canary wharf anyone? haha for the non law people, it's a tort case on nuisance, a popular case... and important case for exams :p

as we were walking to tower hill, we passed by this, no idea waht it was, but it looked interesting so i just took a snap of it..

the outer part of tower hill..

my cousin, mag and i...

my aunt and ai inside tower hill,near the entrance, we were witha guide, but there were so many people, and we were behind, and being short little asians didn't help either.. so we can't hear, can't see.. so we took pictures hehe

on of the buildings in tower hill

err.. guard? what did they call them??? errr... wardens or something.. damn can't remember... arghhh

aunt and i posing near a sentry guard.. i think that's what they were called.. the poor guy had a lace untied on his boot, but he can't tie it back until his shift is over....

me again....

jsut the view... inside tower hill, apaprently people who work there really do stay in those buildings in the background..

the model of tower hill

posing...


the bridge behind me... it's not london bridge.. i think it was.. tower bridge??

here we are at my cousin's future in-law's apartment.. it was a nice place, we had steam boat here..there is from left, my uncle, aunt, my cousin;mag, my other cousin; shawn, me, my cousin's cousin; sorry can't remember her name.. from canada, and behind her there is my cousin's fiance; glenn, and his parents.. my cousin's fiance sister was the one taking this picture hahha... nice description i have for this pic hahah

the next day we didn't really go anywhere, we went to a place near bays water to a malaysian restaurant caleld C&R i think... it's the same one i went to last time i was in london for dinner with xian ai and jian lun.. different branch though, and this one feels more like a restaurant.. it was the same people there, plus my cousin's fiance's sister and her boyfriend.. and we had yee sang there haha.. like the proper one we have at home.. and we had nice malaysian food.. and they treated me to ice kacang as well.. yumm! they are a nice bunch of people..

but that lunch took us nearly 3 hours plus to eat.. service was so slow, but we were stuffed, wanted to go to china town to meet up with xian ai and my hall mates, but mel said not to come since anastasia's bag got slashed.. she was fine, nothng stolen.. but she said that there were a lot of people, and since i hated crowds, it was better not to go..

and well, on the way to harrods, while taking the tube from bayswater, i bumped into the other malaysians on the elevator at teh station haha.. i remember seeing mimi, esther, weili and chelle, apparently there were more people, but it was kind hard to see, so many people haha.. it was kind of nice haha, i was going down ,they were going up, and we passed each other... felt like some korean drama like that haha..

in the night, my cousin brought us to harrods and she bought those donuts (Crispy Creme).. they are apparently very popular, and they were yummy as well haha.. after going to harrods we headed back to liverpool street.

they were not really people who seemed to like to take pictures, so besides the pictures i had at tower hill there isn't anymore. felt kind of pai seh if like i took a picture of every dish they serve at the restaurant hehe...

anywya, spent another night at my cousin's and left the next morning back to reading.. :)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:22 am GMT+9 , Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

That guard in red looked like he was in Alice in Wonderland...the theme colour ler...hehe

Why never help the sentry guard to tie back his shoelace? =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links