✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Survey...

二日一月二00六年:木曜日

was taking a break from burning cds... and i failed to burn cd 5&6 of the Japanese drama called 1 litre of tears (1リットルの涙) so decided to do this survey that i got from friendster quite some time ago, it was done by keng imm during that time haha.. anyway... read on la.. it's just for entertainment..

1. Words going on in your head?
- “I want to sleep” ==, and “damn, what is Tuesday in Japanese already!! Is it mokuyoubi??!!”

2. Where were you from?
- PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

3. What is the last thing you downloaded?
- Lecture notes, power point slides and handouts from black board.

4. What is the time now?
- 1400

5.What did you do for the last half an hour?
- burning cds

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
- I was in a sketch, or two… I think haha

7. How many kids do you want?
- none, I think dogs are the best :p but may change in the future when I meet my someone haha

8. Type of d person you DISLIKE most?
- dishonest people, stupid people, super blur people, arrogant people, immature people, the list goes on and on, hey, nobody’s perfect, I’m not either, I have a short temper, blur, no patience, moody, depressed… oh wait, sorry haha deviated from the question :p

9. favorite types of music?
- classical, J-pop, K-pop, C-pop, anime, movies & show soundtracks..

10. Do you have a car?
- no, I don’t like driving, and my driving skills suck big time :p

1.do u like roller coasters?
- yes!! I like the adrenaline rush, stuff that make me scared but give me the adrenaline rush haha.. it’s fun :p

12. Ever prank call anyone b4?
- not really, miss calling the person next to me counts right haha that’s only when I’m really, really bored, but I don’t do it any more.. maybe I should haha

13. Would you go indoor or outdoor?
- Outdoors, definitely :p

14. Are you shy?
- most of the time, no.. Sometimes I am though..

15. Do you think you're popular?
- not really, I don’t bother about the popularity thing, but I was popular for being a gila gila girl at one point haha, always laughing with huey :p

16. What's the size of your bed?
- queen in Malaysia, single in UK haha

17. Best movie you've watched in the past..
- quite a number to name, so I will name one which I just watched last week… hey, it’s the past wert haha.. the movie is called 子きつねヘレン, translated as kokitsuneheren, meaning, baby fox Helen.

18 What's the next you want to watch?
- nothing at the moment, but after Helen the baby fox I wanted to watch Quill, which I already did.

19. Chips or popcorn?
- I don’t really eat chips anymore, the only one that I eat is Pringles, and usually when I go to the movies I eat popcorn :p

20. Have you ever broken anyone's heart?
- Apparently I’ve broken quite a number ==

21. Have you skipped school?
- nope, the only time when I’m not in school is when I have an MC or family emergency or am not well, skip classes hehehe got la.. known as kaki ponteng last time in secondary school haha.. but then again, I was penolong ketua kelas, went to look for teachers, so not ponteng ma ahaha

22. Are you a good cook?
- presentable, and edible, and people finish it, so I guess this is up to those who have eaten my cooking to rate… I would say I’m average though haha

23. Whom did you last go out to dinner/lunch with?
- does brunch count? Haha, brunch- parents, brother and uncle casey, dinner…. Dinner, parents, brother, fourth uncle and family… yes, I’m sad, my friends abandoned me, no one wants to go out with me sob sob… :p

24. Where did you go?
- dinner- chan kei, brunch- tai thong for dim sum yummy :p

25. fave drink?
- dutch lady full cream milk, ribena, warm water.. etc

26. Best feeling in the world?
- contented and happiness, and love

27. Have you ever broken a bone?
- no

28. Have you ever had a medal? when??
- yea.. primary school, and college..

32. What are your dream items?
- items? Errrrrrr… I dunno, more money? Haha then I can buy more anime, and anime merchandise, and dramas and all sorts hahaha

33. Did u stay with your parents?
- yes, still am, unless when I’m in UK I stay with ai kun and mel haha

34. Do you still love your ex?
- never had a boyfriend, sigh… 20 years old laio… so sad right?? Guess I’m too picky… but I’m retarded in matters of my heart la..

35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
- formal clothes to the office ==

36. Last things you bought at a pharmacy?
- errmmm… perfume sachets to hang in the cupboard…

37. What are you going to do after this?
- sleep

38. multi-tasking person
- yes

39. Who would you like to meet?
- my soul mate haha… sounds so corny la haha ermm does nishikido ryo count? haha

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- yes, well I believe in soulmates ma haha

41. What's your favorite song?
- a lot lor… at the moment its また明日(mata ashita- see you again tomorrow) from ouran high school host club (桜蘭高校ホスト部 ー ouran koukou hosuto bu)

42.Where would you go for a romantic evening?
- I don’t know, some place to watch the stars, feel the breeze, smell the fresh air, maybe see fireflies…

44. Last song stuck in your head?
- opening song from it started with a kiss, don’t know what is the title...

45. whats on ur mind right now?
- sleeping..

46. Best TV show as of the moment?
- don’t really watch tv… but if you want series, at the moment 一リットルの涙 (ichi rittoru no namida- one litre of tears)

47. what is one thing you would like to learn to do?
- ice skating, followed by learning how to drive properly…

48. What do you do when you are bored?
- go online, read, chat, watch shows, sleep..

49. How would you want someone to appreciate you?
- just appreciate me, what’s the point if I have to say out loud how I want to be appreciated? If you really understand me, you will know how to appreciate me, and how I want to be appreciated.

50. What do you love the most?
- my dog and family, but the question is what not who wor… if it’s items haha I love my house, my anime, my computer, mahjong.. etc… haha ;p

51. What do you hate the most?
- worms (ewwww), cockroaches (yuck), dirty(body weak, scared fall sick..), messiness(am clumsy, scared trip and fall :p), pollution(poor planet earth :p), ciggeratte/weed smoke(allergic to it.. ==), etc

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links