✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

some of you may be wondering what i had been doing before i left for reading...

and i was so busy i didn;t have time. so here is roughly waht i have been doing... i cant really remember anymmore

this are all that i remember...

the dates may not be in order cause i'm simply putting stuff that i remember haha

二十九日九月二00六年: 水よ日

went to taylor's to collect my certificate of regonition.. my dad went along, chatted with people, took pictures with the lecturers.. and errr... i cant remember... =.=

二十三日九月二00六年:土よび

my aunts on the maternal side held a farewell for me, and after that i went to one of my aunts house and saw her puppies.. so cute!!!

二十四日

my aunt on my dad;s side had a farewell for me...

25th: took pics of the flowers...

errr.. that's bout.. this post is so long overdue... its already january now.. and i had even wnt back to msia for my xmas break n come back.. i will just post this.. since its like so sad.. sitting as a draft haha... but oh well..

basically before i left for the uk for the first time.. i was bumming around.. n i took ten days to prepare to come reading... shopping for my stuff,and attending all the farewells at the same time.. getting my visa done in tat span of days as well.. real mad rite? but oh well.. that's what you get when u hv to resit.. ahaha..

so that's it for this weird post, that came out of the blue.. it was supposed to be posted in october, oct 6 to be exact.... but lookie here, wat a procrastinator i am haha.. reminds me of this icon that melissa uses.. it says.. procrastinators unite..... tomorrow... ahhah funny that one.. now her icon reads.. i m not short.. i just unsually not tall.. i like her stuff.. funny.. anyway tats it.. hv to do my IP tutorial...

-Oracl3-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links