✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

メッリ:クリスマス

二十五日十二月に00六年:月曜日

title reads as merri kurisumasu, meaning, merry Christmas, so merry Christmas to everyone, I had a Christmas lunch at my mum’s friend place, and after that we went shopping, the four of us, my parents, brother and me.

nothing really eventful.

The day before we had a Christmas family dinner, with the family from my mum’s side, we went to Imbi Palace in KL, and ate, and ate, and ate.. wah so full.. got oysters some more… blek, there was a picture of me that looked like I was going to puke already haha..

Was relatively quiet, didn’t really feel like talking much, and I only had a glass of wine ahha something wrong with me? たぶんな =.=

After that went home and went online haha, sobbing away, cause my connection here is so slow sigh… that’s why you all hardly see me online while I’m back here, it takes almost like 30 minutes for my msn to connect online, so if you guys have yahoo messenger or google talk, please add me there.. :p

Michelle came back to Malaysia for her holidays, and arrived a day after me i.e. the 15th, and well a few days ago, I can’t remember when, but she organised a small gathering, I think it was on the 20th, she organised a gathering at 明天 i.e. ming tien near my house, yes it’s the 20th cause cheese came over. Mostly those that attended, were her friends, but I know them too, so it was ok, chatted a bit here and there, then headed to Williams in taman mayang jaya for mamak. Went home at bout 10pm and online… connection so slow and laggy, my msn messages doesn’t get through… sigh…

おわり

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links