✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, January 12, 2007

まった:ユケ:かな。。=.=

十一日一月二00七年:木曜日

the title reads as, matta yuke kana.. which means.. UK again??
sigh... terpaksa go back to the UK liao.. part of me wants to go, part of me doesn't want too... going back..have to face.. inconsiderate people. dirty toilet, dirty pantry.... independance... (~.~) haha

aiii.. i m gonna miss my toilet, my big bed, parents, dog, friends... lazing around.. going out for karaoke, mamak, walking around my own house without slippers on, going to toilet without slippers on.... etc..

but oh well, at least i get nice cold weather and fast internet connection, and more space for myself.

and i will be back.. about 6 months later...

so anywya waht have i been doing lately. last i psoted was when we went out to celebrate nick's birthday.. i wrote, kill two stones with one bird haha. i din realise till gene pointed out in my cbox.. haha.. and anotehr thing was.. the date for post titled "survey' its actually 火曜日cos that is tuesday..

aii... my brain rotting away.. becoming stupid... =.= i talked to ray about this, haha and i was telling him the basis for the badan cergas, otak cerdas saying ahha.. that's why i m getting stupider lately haha..

and also talk bout me feeling old haha.. i was lamenting.. "i feel so old la" which he retorted " then what am i? ancient?" hahah i get that a lot, cos i always say tat i m old, i feel old actually, honestly, i consider my maturity level, most of the time, to be higher than my peers, having been growing up and hanging out with older people since young, i have a bit of difficulty mixing with people my age, especially girls, and occassionally guys... aiiiiiii =.= when i went for this dinner last time after form 5 cos my mum's hspoital was giving awards to spm ppl like me.. imagine there were definetly people my age there, yet i was more comfortable talking to the older people.. god......help me..... aiii.. that;s life for me, neh(ね)? heheh

anyway update!!

ermm what have i been doing?

i cant really remember the dates exactly.. so i will just tembak la ya :p

ermm after nick's birthday which was on the 5th, what have i been doing??

i recall going out with ray to eat sushi at the curve, at sasae sushi.. but was that before or after nick's birthday?

we ordered a tray of sushi.. which had 48 peices of sushi.. i thnk meant for at least 3-4 people, but we ate it all hahah... yumm.. and we chatted about various things, life, my sister, and stuff ahha.. i learnt a new thing from him..

i mean we all know that girls are indirect spiecies but maybe i m too straight fwd ler... ahha.. but oh well it's kind of hard to explain it here la.. so i will pass..

ermm either than that

九日一月二00七年:火曜日 - wnt to gereyln's house again, (yee sin's cousin) to let michelle buy her cheong sam, my UK friend rory, in the end said that he didn't want a cheong sam, cause he wanted the sam foo, the two piece one,but what gereyln had was the one piece long one, the kind that jet li wears in the movies like once upon in china..etc..

so oh well, i got my own cheong sam, michelle got hers ahha.. after buying the cheong sam, my parents dropped us off at ming tien (my parents went to see cheong sam also, and took a look around gereyln's condominum, they seemed impressed with it haha )

ek..? wait they didn;t drop us off at ming tien, we came back home, michelle in tow, to wait for arvid and siew kim (my SAM G1 classmates)to pick us up to go for yum cha. so while waitin, i showed michelle my yukata haha i' m really happy with it :)

then after that we went yum cha, and chatted a bit here and there, then went home at about 12am, went online then, watched cardcaptor sakura, the sakura card chapter then slept.

recently been watching CCS again haha, but only the sakura card part(watching the whole thing at this time is insane its 70 episodes, and 2 movies =.=), :) its one of the anime that i like the most... damn.. i jsut rmbrd.. i keep forgetting to stop by michelle's house to get eps 17 of samurai champloo.. damn.. oni got one day left.. better do it tmw =.=
btw, thanks michelle for the samurai champloo!! :)

on the 10th felt like i wnt out... but feel like i didn't go out also.. don't know la, i think i stayed in the whole of wednesday, and i weighed and packed my stuff.. and finished watching my CCS sakura card chapter and watched the CCS sealed card movie, then went online, then went to sleep.

十一日一月二00七年:木曜日 - today, woke up, gene called my hp, at first, but dunno wats wrong with it, it only vibrated, didn't ring, and the screen was blank. so he called my house phone. i only realised that my phone was like that when huey was calling me. i tried to answer her call, but failed and had to take out the hp battery and restart it.. sigh... wonder what's wrong with my phone.. not enough memory?

anyway, got two wake up calls from nick as well.. then after that it was get up, and get ready to go out. so we went to the red box at the curve again, for another session of karaoke. duet with gene haha.. but off tune... =.= while karaoke-ing ray smsed, requesting dinner, so i called my dad, who agreed and told ray i could make it.

sang till 3 pm.. then went to sasae sushi for some tea... then went to the cinema to catch a show. we caught the 5.30pm sinking of japan show.. intially boring.. but the end was touching... CGI was kinda nice.... effects also kind of nice.. a bit of romance to it.. =.= and a young stupid looking girl in it.. well she acted kind of dumb =.=

after that went to meet ray, and had dinner at genki sushi, due to my lunch, i didn't really eat much, only had sushi hahha..

so ate and chatted then ray had to meet his primary school frens at 10 so he snt me home first. :) am kind of tired anyway.

to nick. あの鍵はありがとうね,大好き :) (thanks for the key,i really like it)
and to everyone else, while i have been back here for a month, thanks for everything, thanks to gene for drivin me around, thanks to ray for taking me out for dinner, thanks for michelle for organising dinner, yum cha, the samurai champloo, and hanging out with me. thanks huey, for the bangles, and company.. . thanks nick, for the company as well, and the funny story about the girl which is err.. a bit off haha.. it was an amusing story ler :p thanks to mel's sis and mum for lunch and going together to petaling street, and also for borrowing me anime so that i can burn (some jackass lost one disc of my precious full metal panic, so i had to make another copy... ) and most of all thanks to my parents, hehe i come abck and sleep and wast your money only :p ahhh dun feel like going back liao la...
ありがとうみんなさん!!(thanks everyone)

dunno y this round my hati lebih berat to leave, the first time i left i wasn't so berat hati also =.= maybe cos this time i'm only coming abck after 6 months gua.. sigh.. oh well.. time flies wan la.. and when i get abck over there i will be bz with stuff la ;p

to xian ai, お誕生日おめでと/happy birthday, well early birthday, her bitrhday is tommorow ie on the 12th january ahha.. happy 21st birthday girl.. well not like she reads here anywya.. but just wish only la...

that's all for now la... if you are wondering why there are so many =.= well it's cos i feel =.= at the moment.. if you know me well enough or even bother, you will figure it out... haha that's all for now.. going to update my anime list then sleep ;p

おやすみみんなさん(good night everyone)

おわり
-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links