✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, January 06, 2007

誕生日:おめでと:ニコリスくん

五日一月二00六年:金曜日

title reads as tanjyoubi omedeto nikurisu kun, meaning happy birthday Nicholas, this is for leong not seoh ya, cos the 5th is leong’s birthday.

So for today what did we do? Haha a few days ago, like 2 days ago, huey, gene, nick and I went to buy cheong sam, then went to yum cha. So when we were yum cha-ing, we decided to go and karaoke on nick’s birthday, and kill two stones with one bird, we get to celebrate his birthday, and we get to hang out together before gene and I go over seas…

Also, we were talking about ghosts and spirits again haha.. cause well gene lately.. can see, I cannot see laio, but can feel, I’m sure some of you all know la, I told you all before, the “gift” came from my mum’s side haha.. my mum also apparently can see, and well some of my aunts..etc

Anyway, that talk shifted to the level of qi a person has, and well gene said that in BU there is a shop, which lets you test the amount of qi you have. We decided to got there then…haha

So I told nick and gene to give me a wake up call on Friday, and we will all go out..

And today they all did really give me wake up calls.. I had 4 calls till I woke up and was cursing at gene for setting the time at 11am haha.. well, I really am not a morning person haha..

Nick called at 10 and I told him to call me back15 minutes later, he let me sleep for another 20minutes before he called again.. and this time I was like.. Stupid gene…. So early 11am the time.. hahah..

After that I actually went back to bed, then huey called.. =.= while talking to huey, then gene called my hand phone.. don’t want to wake up also, wake up already la.. hahha

So got ready la, ate a bit then off to the curve we went, to sing… lucky today didn’t rain haha our singing, more like my singing was horrendous la, so long never sing, and not used to singing with people.. went off tune a lot haha but was fun.. we went for the promotion thing 12-3pm and sang until our throats were sore, I met cindy, my sister’s ex colleague when we were leaving red box haha..

After red box we headed to 1U to test our qi levels, haha went to the new wing, and found the shop.. wah huey got a lot of qi.. the water was jumping man.. nick, not bad.. gene and I… no comment hahha we have very low qi la I think haha… hypothesis.. people who can see ghost has low qi.. I think hypothesis accepted haha.. though I can’t see anymore so I have a tad more qi than gene la haha I think…

Anyway to test your qi, there is this basin of water, don’t know what the basin is made out off.. metal and copper I suppose, we had to wet our hands with the water from the basin and then rub the basin’s handle.. gene and I rubbed and rubbed… nothing happened… =.=

After that the woman in the shop came out and told us i.e. gene and I, to rub even harder… we had to rub till our hands was sore, just to get that little bit of qi to show in the water.. OMG.. we are so low on energy le gene

Oh we had to throw 20sen inside the basin first before trying haha.. just a small token for the shop people I suppose :p the woman in the shop said that for RM380 we can get a slightly smaller version of the basin and practise at home.. ahha nick said when he was working he will get one haha.. so am writing it down here as proof haha nick you can’t run haha

Anyway spent some time in BU, had 31, I hardly eat ice cream, so haha.. and sat down there and talked for almost 2 hours I think, then we went to jusco and gene got some sushi, then it was off to niko niko, damn man, now only I know that shop is called niko niko.. anyway.. went to that shop, it’s the anime shop in jusco, went there cause nick wanted to get some stuff.. after that it was animetech haha, and I managed to finally get something to hang on my hand phone, a pair of mokona modoki (モコナ モドキ)if got boyfriend can give him one la haha but don’t have so both are hanging off my hand phone now haha.. cute la.. like 白まんじゅ(white pau) only haha..

After that as huey had to be home by 630pm we left BU and sent her home, then it was off to gene’s house to get his external drive, so that I can format it to MS DOS FAT 32 so that he can copy files from Macintosh computers.. meaning after that it was my house la..

Most drives are formatted only for windows, so mac users like me, can only take files from the drive but can’t input anything, so before he filled it up with crap, better format it to suit both mac and windows la haha.. at first got a bit of problem and we had to format twice pulak =.= oh why bother formatting it to that format ar? Cause gene plans to get a mac ahaha…..

Before leaving gene’s house, I chatted a bit with his mother and brother.. and I just remembered, I forgot to give gene his piano grade 8 books back.. even though he came to my house…. Remind me gene.. anyway before coming to my house, we had sushi and 100plus haha.. while chatting to his mum and brother and patting benji (their shi-tzu)

After that it was SS2, apparently some people, had planned to celebrate nick’s birthday, but they are real heroes, don’t know who is the organiser.. they all know that there is something on, but don’t know who organised it, and what time.. at least they know the place.. OMG =.=

We were the first to arrive, and so we decided to head to KFC for dinner while waiting for the rest of the people to come..

Chatted and ate until like 10pm then went to wong kok, char char teng, wah.. I felt so out of place, all also sub science or art students there.. the only pure science students there were gene and i… =.=’ I only remember the names of half the people there, and I was like… are those seaparkians? Haha.. sad, some of them i remembered their faces, but don’t know name or class :p teruk.. I know, shows how sociable I am…

But at least I know some of them, so chat a bit la… wah, didn’t know some people existed.. and that I’ve seen the fellow more than once before, didn’t even know the fellow is from taman sea haha until gene so zah toh haha.. funny la.. but the more I look at the fellow the more familiar he looked.. and yes gene.. I remember, he is from taman sea… don’t know what stream, and yes I met him during the bon odori, well not during but when I went to your house haha, it’s all coming back to me now.. he, such a waste la, as I would say to all the people in your society haha.. but oh well, as long as you are all happy haha

So spent some time in wong kok, a bit quiet at first, but open up a bit, talk a bit here and there, played a bit of chor tai tee, then cause was tired… out the whole day ma, decided to come back and sleep la, the rest decided to go to asia café to play pool.. haha at first was enticed, then I remembered, Malaysia different la, all the smoke will kill me, better balik rumah and sleep la…

But came home.. cause of the drink just now… can’t sleep so am up typing this la.. haha.. in wong kok, if it’s a person’s birthday and if you have a group of at least 6 people who have spent at least RM30 there, the restaurant will give the table a huge cup of teh tarik…. So that’s why I’m still awake now.. but it’s already almost 3am and am starting to feel sleepy..

My dog is locked in my parent’s room.. sigh so it’s only me sleeping tonight haha…

おやすみなさいみんな
おわり

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links