✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, September 25, 2006

The survey on the so called 7 deadly sins...0.-

tho i dont quite agree with the latter

WRATH

1. Who did you last get angry with?
-Really angry or just angry? Well, does annoyance count?

2. What is your weapon of choice?
-Hmm I am into samurais so a ken(japanese sword) would be nice, but physcic powers are even better

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
-Would I? I already have… muahahhaha

4. How about the same sex?
-Ermmm so far nope.playfully yes

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
-My mum and dad, that’s what happens when u sloth away the whole holidays and do nothing but sleep haha..

6. What is your pet peeve?
-People who waste my time, stupid people, useless people, tardy people, ungrateful people, idiotic people who don’t value friendship, jackasses… damn the list is to damn long haha..

7. Do you keep grudges or can you let them go easily?
-Nope, no grudges. It’s pointless to hold grudges… just blow it all out at the ass that made you pissed and feel much better haha besides studies have shown that, always being angry shortens your life span hah

SLOTH

1. What is the one thing you're supposed to do daily that you don't?
-Studying, watching the news, doing house chores… and loads of other things haha
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
-About 4-5 pm, was very tired after a camp in which I didn’t sleep for two nights in a row hahahha

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact.
-Who do I want to contact? I’m always contacting people… not like those people, who don’t contact people at all…=.=

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
-I dunno

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
-Infomercial… I hardly watch tv now adays….

6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
-past few days, gone shopping for my stuff to go to the UK, walau, I moved more than I ever did the last few months haha

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
-I didn’t my dad woke me up., i didn't even set the alarm haha

GLUTTONY

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
-Magaritas, ice blended juices… etc.

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
-What is dark meat? Are you referring to red meat? Well, ermmm mostly white…

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one day?
-Half to almost a full bottle of wine, but that was like eons ago haha.. oh does the black label count?

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
-I don need to gain or lose wieght hahaha my BMI says that I am nicely in the range

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
-I used too, I used to be underweight, but now I’m happy with my wieght

-6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
-Errmmm don’t really like sweet stuff anymore, and salty stuff, those two depends on my mood, but I like spicy foods at times too… guess it depends on how I feel, and whether my body is well.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
-HELL NO, ROSCOE IS NOT, IS NEVER LUNCH!!!

LUST

1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
-Two, but those two guys flashed at me… noooo….. I’m mentally scarred for life, haha, the enforcements should really do something about this flashers… =.=

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family) ?-Errmmmm, naked as in totally naked? None then, not even physicians.. (family is like so duh…)

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
-crotch, no, chest.. sometimes.. I mean how can you have boobs that big? Did you do surgery? cause those boobs are gonna cause you a backache haha..

4. Have you 'done it' ?
-Done it? Hmmm… “it” as in what “it”… haha, ok, I shan’t play innocent.. I guess I know what you mean since I hang out a lot with guys so the answer is …. Of course not!!

5. What is your favourite body part on a person of your gender of choice?-Errmmm I suppose that it would be the eyes, ther are the windows to our souls after all, but I don’t think that I have a favorite part… -_-‘

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
-No, why would they?

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
-Two letters, guess what it is :p

GREED

1. How many credit cards do you own?
-I don’t own any cards, except tarot cards hahahah

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
-Anime shops with reasonably priced anime muahaha KL anyone? keke

3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
-Pass it to my dad and ask him to invest it for me hahaha he’s damn good in investments if I might say so myself hahahha

4. Would you rather be rich or famous?
-Rich, if its clean money hahahha being famous would be troublesome what with the media and all, but if I were famous I should be rich right? Unless you were refering to the fifteen minutes of fame thing.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make mega bucks?
-I am in law.. Do you think that is fun???!! But its supposed to earn me mega bucks.. keke :p

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
-Errmmm stolen…. Hmmmmm~ nothing comes to mind…. Unless you count curi-ing things from my siblings, which in the end they find out and either give it to me or take it back haha.. is that stealing? I’m such an angel la hahaha >:)

7. How many mp3s are on your hard drive?
-errmm about 5gb plus plus.. More are welcome though hahahha

PRIDE

1. What's the one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
-proud… errrr.. raising roscoe? haha

2. What's the one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
-I dunno you will have to ask them hahaha

3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
-I’m not very sure, what I want to accomplish in life, but I do know that I want to lead a happy and carefree life which isn’t absurdly carefree or I would be bored…

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
-It depends, second place in what? But most of the time I don’t bother as long as I am not last or as long as I’m not stuck with all the crap ahaha I’m not a very competitive person keke

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
-Well, I don’t really enter competitions…. And I am not sure what skills do I poesses.. though my dad would say, sleeping skills haha

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
-Does cheating during my maths tests back in high school count? But it wasn’t for a higher score aahaha cause if I did bad the teacher would had given me extra work, and as we all know, I’m lazy haha

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
-I didn’t do anything at all today except sleep, eat, and play with the computer.. But if I would say it would be singing in the shower hahhaha

ENVY

1. What item or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
-Most want to have for my own…. Anime hhahahha the ones that I don’t have and are nice to watch.. Oh and manga too

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces"?
-I don’t watch that show

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
-Someone happy, loved, prosperous, lucky… hahhaha aren’t I already something like that? Haha means be myself la dongoi haha

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
-Cheated? By friends or what? Cheated…hmm not that I know off I suppose unless you count that stupid claypot guy in ming tien!!

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
-Not really, though I sometimes wish that my chest was a size bigger hahha then wear clothes also nicer keke

6. What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
-Nothing, I like being myself

7. Did you wish you'd come up with this survey?
-I am not that free to come up with a survey, I only enjoy answering them when I am free, cause sometimes I discover more about myself hahhahha but this reminds me of the anime full metal alchemist tough.. bottomline answerfor this question... Don't I have better things to do?=p haha

was cleaning up my files, yet again, haha.. from the old computer, can came across this survey, i've posted it before i think, can't remember on the blog or at friendster, anyway i redid the whole thing, though some of the answers are the same haha.. :p nothing else to do and stuck in my dad's office, cant go msn =.= and lazy to blog so this is teh outcome haha

-Oracl3-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links