✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mot:her Nat:ure’s Pli:ght

Here’s something that I came across when tiding my room.. As far as I know, none of my form three classmates reads this blog haha but oh what the hell.. In form 3 last time we had a choral speaking competition, it was interclass. And well I got this script from Nicholas Seoh, whether he wrote it himself or got it from somewhere, I don’t know.

But anyway this is the untouched version haha, the real version that we performed had too many sarcastic remarks in it, so I removed them. Anyway, this teaches us to appreciate nature. So think twice before you litter, doesn’t mean that since everyone is littering you should too..

seaparkians, remember the starfish story? It’s on the Samudra, forgot what year though, anyway the principle from that story is “one is all it takes to make a difference”, those who are not seaparkians, if you would like the starfish story I would b happy to type it up for you guys when I’m free..

Mother Nature’s Plight


Today on this very bright morning
Where the sun is shining and he birds are singing
We the students of 3D
Will like to share a story
Which was meant to be
Mother Nature’s plight
As what you will soon see

Earth. Our lively planet earth
Maintained by death and birth
Controlled by Father Time and Mother Nature

Let us look in a remote forest
Where innocence is at its purest

“Wait! What is that noise?”

Rrrr… Rrrr… RRRrrr!!
“Look it’s a plane! No, it’s a bird! No, it’s...
TIMBER!!

The tree crashes to the ground
Breaking silence and creating sound
Destroying the wildlife compound

The birds flew mindlessly
The squirrels scattering aimlessly
It was a scene of chaos, really
Animals banging into each other blindly

Later, in the night
There was a peculiar sight
Animals were discussing what’s right

The wise old asked the swans
Who in turn, turned their backs and mourned

“Oh, graceful sans, your faces look blue,
Tell me I haven’t got a clue”
“Oh, wise owl, we’ll tell you why we’re short of breath
Those empty cans almost choked us to death.
I thought I caught a pretty fat fish,
Oh, man is killing our species.”

Goodness, gracious what a treat
Man’s responsibility a human defeat
Save us love us, it’s man’s role
Only then, our population will grow

Look at me, a tusk less elephant
Ivory ornaments make a rich merchant
Nevertheless there are some so kind
My bleeding gums with cloth they bind

Listen cheer up don’t be depressed
With a newborn filly I’ve been blessed
Our life cycle is a reality
We wont live for eternity

If any of us goes extinct
What will the next generation think?

Mankind ensure we populate
“Love the animals, they must propagate”
You may ask how I can hear the bird’s whispers
Love touches love, that’s the wonder
In general, we must state this fact
Man themselves must make a pact
To live life at their best
To live life above the rest

Noble values must be cherished
Or else our world will perish

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links