✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, June 30, 2006

E:e 5

this is the final installment of pictures... after this no more already, so once gain thanks to ai kun for uploading for me haha, these pictures are from my birthday wan and also my birthday presents, haha i m so proud of them i love them!! thanks everyone!! oh there is one picture that is not here, and that is gene's present...y? cos i ate it liao nothin to take haha, i forgot to take picture before eating the cake he gave me.. ahaha no matter, gene bake anotehr one for me to take picture kekekke ok now to narrate on .... :p

i already posteed on this one, under the title my birthday, and well this is the suprise guests for the dinner at shogun at one utama haha fr left chi ming, wei hao and nicholas... oh before i forgot, for a better and more short and interesting naration of the dinner pls refer to chi ming's blog, his link is included on this blog hahah cheese i want advertising fee hahahhah

this are teh girls, huey was the suprise guest too :p well then there's mel 2nd fr left, me n ai kun :)

group picture!! hahahha ladies out number the guys.. gene la.. suppose to show up.. ceh.. un even number liao :p but in magic 7 is a good number hahhaha...

the card and badge that my nisan mailed to me fr australlia, it arrived early, on the same day that sthephen wnt out for lunch w me ie 4th of june, ahha i was wondering how come got mail fr aus, then i saw the handwriting... tau la abang yg hantar hahhaha ありがとう にさん!! (thanks bro!!)

the stamps tat came w the card my bro snt, its some cross dresser haha, damn ugly.. my nisan's sense of humour eh hehehehhe...

this are aromatherapy candles that sthepen gave me as a bday prez on the 4th of june when he came back... so sweet of him rite?

ahh.. this bag was given by him too hehe, so nice, candles and a bag fr london, not cheap ler... really thanks stephen !!


errr.. i think ter ul the same pic, n i dunno how to delete it, so admire my cute bag fr sthephen again la hahha

this mug was from xin yin heheh cute rite? ありがとう xin yin!!
key chaing fr mel n ai kun, it has my named ENGRAVED on it!!! muahahha... it has cindy engraved on it hahah, love it, it's currently hanging of my pouch, and i am proud to show it when asked cos my name is on it!! hahahah thanks mel and ai kun!! ありがとう愛くんとメリサちゃん!!
aaaa! open wide hahha, huey and i feeding the camera cake? haha teh xtra hand there is ai kun"s hehe this is the bday party at my house heheh.. lemon chees ecake, yum yum :)

the mini chinese painting fr huey, hanging in my room now.. 大好き!!it's really pretty hehhe, and well for starters i memang like this kind of things hehe, ありがとうフウェちゃん (arigatou huey chan) hehe
the ppl who attended my small little party at home, the one in the blue white shirt, is xin yin, the one in black, is huey, followed by gene, then mel, then ai kun then my dad and my mum heheh.. urs truly was teh one holding the camera hahah..


my friends and ai, before the cake was cut, look at cute little roscoe!! hehehe

getting ready to blow out the candles :)

after the candles have been blown..


oh, this was at teh start, the food was still un touched hahah...


look at the amount of food, its insane, the top one was with the pizza haha the oni xtra addition,but imagine 8 ppl eating all this... hahah, eh 8? hahah nice number hehheheh

so tats all for now,for pictures i suppose unless ai kun hasn't ul some pictures? but i think tats all, thanks xian ai.. and thanks to everyone for the wonderful bday u all gave me... one picture not here is the picture of the card my sister snt me haha, but hopefully i will rmbr to post tat one up later :p hahah don marah la nesan... hehehe... me kinda bz ahhaha... so ok gonna hit the sack as tmw hv to wake up early to a scout meet.. to give usaha tests :p

oyasumi minna san

before i sign off i want to spam my own blog again hahhaha

the taiwanese series: the magicians of love /ai qing mo fa shi rocks hahahha... romantic comedy, more to the comedy side hahahha...

ciao everyone *hugz*
-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links