✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, April 20, 2006

saa: na

saa na just means i dunno with the shrug of the shoulders i dunno taht kind..

i was going through my folder and came across a wat do u call it? survey haha tat i did alst time on frienster, and i guess that well it's interesting so i shall post it here, and i tag everyone who reads it hahhaah.. it is interesting.. :p

i edited it a bit to fit the timeline now, cos i did this like eons ago hahahha

so read on...

1.TWO NAMES YOU GO BY:
-sunz -sayaka,cindy

2.TWO THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
-I am happy with myself
- there's nothing that i dislike bout myself.. meb my habit of watching to much anime till my eyes get so tired hahhahhah

3. TWO THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
- y do ppl say that the sky reflects the ocean and the ocean reflects the sky..which reflect which la..
- y is roscoe so damn cute hehehhe

4. TWO THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- creepy crawlies….. i suppose.. (well most girls are afraid of those things)
- scary movies.. even if my life depended on it iwould not watch one if possible
- injection needles

5. TWO THINGS U NEED EVERYDAY:
- food water bed tv anime vcd player dvd player computer internet connection
-ROSCOE

6.TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS:-
don't have one, i wear anything that’s nice, well i guess i do have a liking for nike? but iguess wtr my sis buys hahhahha

7. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
- mizu no akashi from gundam SEED
- eternal snow, route L version from full moon wo sagashite
-any anime OST

8. TWO PERSONS YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH
- does roscoe count?
-family, frens..strangers..? hahhaha my comicshahhahahha

9. TWO THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
- any gymnastic feats.. but i really want to do :( I can’t stretch properly, i am quite kayu wan.. this is so sad especially when dancing.. cos the movesrequire me to b flexible
- study…. I really need to, it’s desperate measures, and to answer this survey properly, I now it keeps asking for 2 but I have more than that… :p

10. TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
- watching anime, reading
- sleeping

11. TWO THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW:
- ROSCOE hahhahahhah
- more animes to watch hahhaah

12. TWO CAREERS (BUSINESS) YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
- I am already in law.. so I guess, it’s to be a lawyer.. if u commit crimes don't look for me....u want to draw a will then oni come to me kekkekek
- errr...i dunno my grades so teruk can become wat else leh..?er buisness women? apparently I have a hand at swindling ppl or threatening them.. meb i should b a yakuza then muahahhahah

13. TWO PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON VACATION:
usual visits:
- usual visits? to my hometown lor..location? secret.. but i'll drop a hint.. it's somewhere in........MAlaysia muahhahhahah errr..
-usual visits to other places for vacations ar… errmm shiranai yo, the one above I don’t even consider as a vacation….

in the future:
- i would like to go to japan.. i wanna visit the shrines n castles there...
- england, USA, china korea.. the list goes ever on and on hahhahha

14. TWO MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE?
-family
- ROSCOE
-friends
15. TWO MEMORABLE MEMORIES THAT YOU CAN'T FORGET
- being with roscoe everyday-he 's SOOO cute...suge kawaii ne, watashi wa no inu ne? ehheheh
-the day I first set eyes on roscoe and the day I got 2 keep roscoe hahahathis makes me feel like writing a post on how roscoe came into my life haha maybe later I will hahahha

haha tats all for now, gonna hit the bed now that mooting is ober, i will post on the mooting some othr time, so till then matta ne, i must bayar balik hutan tidur sekarang hahha

-Oracl3-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links