✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, April 21, 2006

私はとミチルのストリ

ok the title is in japanese as you all can see, hahah it's part in hiragana and in katakana and well kanji hahah but the kanji part doesn't matter..

anyway the title reads as, watashi wa to michiru no sutori, which just means that " michelle's and my story" haha you might be wondering what story we have, but this was just a little something we wrote back when we were doing ESL in SAM. and i was going through my computer files last night, i found it and thought that it would be an amusing story to post up, since i am too busy to blog anyway..


errmmm when i am free i will be posting about my mooting session, and well, i guess that's all i will be posting on? oh well i might post about the law firm visiting the college today, cause we at the law society organised a meeting session with them ,where they will give a talk give freebies, and food, as i have yet to go through it, i shall post that up later when i am free. i have to get ready for those lawyers at 1.30pm so i don't have much time to crap here...

oh by the way, i got a new computer, a laptop to be exact,a mac.... but i haven't had the time to play with it yet, as i got it on sunday during the PC Fair and this whole week i was busy thanks to the mooting session which was held yesterday, and for today's event, and after that it's written work and exams, so maybe i will play with it after exams, so if you see me on and off line... i am still using my old PC

anyway, i shall not further deprive you guys of the story, read and try to find out which part is from which story line, hahah though the main storyline is easy to figure out, due to the title.... there are other similarities to other movies and stories inside there hahahha

read on..

"Narative: A Cinderella Sequel"

by: -Oracl3- & Michelle Lim Ai Ann

“I told you to get you to get rid of them ever since we got married, but will you listen? Nooo..”

His words rang in my head like an incessant bell. I began to question my kindness towards my sisters. Letting them stay in the castle was like letting rats live in a cheese cupboard.

Recently, they were even up to no good than usual. I have always regarded their strange behaviour as mere eccentricities. Like how their sudden eagerness towards black cats was because they started to love furry black creatures. Yes, I think that must be the reason. The stonewalls of the castle echoed with their mewing and the old kings in the portraits seem to frown in displeasure at this disturbance of their slumber.

However, the strangest thing was that they hardly carried on with their favourite past time- shopping. Now they only leave the house at night, sometimes accompanied with strange guests, much to Charming’s great dislike. My sister’s faces seem to be getting darker after their rendezvous each night. Maybe they are visiting tanning saloons, summer is approaching after all. However, on my opinion, I think they are getting burnt instead of a tan. I think I should buy them, some sunscreen lotion.

BANG!!! A sudden loud noise woke me up from my stupor. I turned my head to the French windows, the source of the noise. Strange, the sky outside was as dark as night. I must’ve been day dreaming the whole day!! I averted my eyes towards the magnificent grandfather clock in the corner. It was only noon; I guess a thunderstorm is approaching, though the lack of lightning and thunder at the moment is highly suspicious.

I walked towards the windows and looked out. “OH MY GOSH!!” I saw Charming’s horses eating the butler’s horses.

Poor Richard, he has to walk to London to get the groceries now. Something very, very strange was happening, but I did not know what.

“BING, BANG, BOOM!!” I heard loud singing down the corridor. “ Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble…” I wondered what was with baubles, they were so last season. Suddenly the door flew open, and they finished their awful off-tune song. “ TURN HER INTO A BARBER!! OPPS… it was supposed to be Barbie, oh well, what’s done can’t be undone.” With that, a large cloud of smoke engulfed me.

I stood there stupefied. As the smoke cleared, I felt a tingling sensation in my fingers. “AHHH!!!!” my beautiful manicured fingers have become… GIGANTIC SCISSORS!! The world spun around me as I sunk to the floor. However, before I touched the floor, I felt a surging rage, how could they turn my beautiful hands into SCISSORS!! I was overcome with the urge to cut everyone’s hair in a terrible style.

My sisters ran away when they saw the fury in my eyes, however, I managed to catch hold of the older twin; Danielle and cut her hair till she was almost bald. After I was done giving her a bad haircut, I stomped around the castle looking for more hair to cut.

As I was busily cutting the hair off one of the maids, I heard the door to the main entrance creak open and Charming calling out for me.


Darling…where are you? I’ve very good news for you… Darling??!!”

I quickly ran to the castle lobby looking for him. His brunette hair, beautifully cut by professionals was the perfect victim. Unfortunately, he was nowhere in sight.

Suddenly he steps out of the shadows, his eyes widened as he looked upon my raised scissors like hands. But he was quick. Using his ninja skills he disappeared before I could even cut a strand of his hair.

As I was rampaging around the castle; and in the process, balding anyone that crossed my path; looking for Charming, I heard a familiar voice calling out.


“ Where are you my dears?”

it was the Fairy Godmother! I stiffened and silenced myself; it will do no good for her to see me like this. But as fate will have it, the urge to cut her hair overpowered me, and I waited silently like an owl watching its prey.

CREeeaak…


“Why is it so dark in here? Oh well, Luomas!” said Fairy Godmother.

“AHHH!!!CAREFUL FAIRY GODMOTHER!!”

And out of the shadows leaps Prince Ninja Charming, glass slipper in hand, with the body shape similar to an Olympics gymnast. The light from the wand refracted of the glass slipper producing a bright shining rainbow that showered the whole room. It was beautiful, is this the bright light at the end of the tunnel? I heard my sisters shrieking in the background. They seem to vanish slowly into the air, their glazed eyeballs the only thing left besides their Gucci skirts…

“Wake up dear.. Wake up..” I shook my head in disbelief. My scissor hands were gone! “ F.a..i..r..y.. godmother, what happened?” she looked at me kindly out of her green eyes, not unlike my own. “Well, Charming and I decided to put an end to your misery once and for all, you were always too kind to your step-sisters.. We were almost to late then” she added wistfully.

“AHEM! I believe that you have something to say Fairy Godmother.” Coughed Prince Charming. Looking extremely uncomfortable as if he had just ate a poisonous toadstool. “ Well dear, there’s something I must tell you. Actually I’m your real mother. I was supposedly burnt at the stake many years ago but I escaped. No one can know that I’m a fugitive. How else could I look after you without pretending to be your Fairy Godmother?”


-Oracl3-

ps: it's short cause we had a word limit i think hahah, or was it a time limit? if not i think the both of us would have gone on and on right, mich? hahah

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links