✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ome:deto Tan:joubi Ai kun

Omedeto tanjoubi has been mentioned before, for those who have forgotten it means happy birthday, Ai is Xian Ai’s last name, and kun is just a Japanese way of calling others, like san or chan. I have mentioned calling her by Ai kun before. Anyway, this is just to wish her happy birthday, as it’s her birthday today.

So happy birthday girl!! Well yesterday which was 11th of January I went with the birthday girl down to Petaling Street to get her present. A few months back she said that she wanted a sling bag, so I thought of getting it for her, but I wasn’t very sure of the design, and as Mich was in Kuching, she wasn’t free to accompany me. So, I thought why not bring her down to choose? She would like it better if she chose her own present right?

So down we went together, and as Ai kun said that her brother might get her the bag we went for something else, so we shopped for sunglasses, and as I lost mine I bought one for myself too. I was supposed to share the bag with Mich, but as there is no bag now, the sunglasses will be paid for by Mich. Anyway after the sunglasses, Ai kun said that she needed a watch, so we went and got her one, it’s quite a nice quaint one. And this one is under me. I am not pantang on watches as “biu” (cantonese) and “jung” are different hahaha. Also at the LRT station on the way back there was this 3 for 10 earrings so I bought 1 for me and 2 for her hahaha, I think Ai kun must have been very happy ya?

Oh, while we were down there, as Petaling Street is near the place I usually by anime, we, more like I, went anime shopping. And I bought Ayashi no Ceres (it cost 24), Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle (26) and Inuyasha the movie,(8) something Fire at Hourajima. I asked for a discount though, as I usually buy from there and that is what I got. Actually I only wanted to buy Ayashi no Ceres and Fullmetal Alchemist the movie, Conquerer of Shambala. But the movie was only in malay subtitles, so I left my number with the shop worker and told her to call me when the English sub comes in.

My eye caught another anime, which I wanted to watch, Full moon wo Sagashite. I mentioned 2 posts before that I read the manga at Borders. Well I saw the anime and it cost 51 bucks, (I could actually buy it, I had brought enough money..) as I had already bought anime which I did not plan to buy, I guess that Full Moon wo Sagashite will have to wait for next time..

When I got home I tried to watch the anime, but the player couldn’t read the discs/ couldn’t play properly.( I got home around 3, mum would be home around 5) so I tried to clean the player, which took like 35minutes for each player. But the effect was better at least the disc could be played clearly now and it can be detected now. The DVD player had to be cleaned twice though. This is it’s 1st cleaning since the day it was bought, and the VCD player hasn’t been cleaned in eons too..

Anyway as I was too tired and since mum was home (if she catches me watching it’s highly probable that I will get a scolding.. sigh ) I didn’t watch the anime and spent most of the time cleaning the players. (Just pop the cleaning disc in, but I had to wait for it to be done.) I was half asleep when everyone came back. My obasan is still here, as she needs to see a doctor later at 8.30 later, so she came back and watched TV, my parents cooked dinner and all. And after dinner I showered and here I am, on a blogging frenzy. This is the 3rd post in 3 hours hahahaha.

All right then, got to go to bed. Though I can wake up a bit later (7.30, so I take the Putraline to college) as class starts at 9.30, I’m kind of tired as I have been out the whole day and I didn’t have a nap, plus my difficulty in sleeping last night, I had better hit the sack now, it’s 12.15 am.

Oyasumi nasai minna san

-Oracl3-

Hehe, Ai kun and I, had conspired to wear the earrings (we got a similar pair) and a skirt to college today, and we are bringing the sunglasses too hehehe

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links