✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wa:sureta

Doyobi 11 Gatsu 19 Nichi

Wasureta basically just means forgot, (refer to Shi:matta). Anyway, you must be wondering what I forgot, well, let’s see, I forgot to sort the Youth Leadership Programme (YLP) pictures for Michelle, again… aa mou, I am so forgetful, well anyway, that isn’t the only thing I forgot, I also forgot to RSVP for a high tea (cum talk titled “Islam, a backward religion?). The high tea was on a Sunday 20/11/05, and I was supposed to RSVP on the 18th. I am so screwed. I totally forgot. Honto ni wasureta da. Taku.. shimatta da..

Sigh, hope my friend doesn’t mind, the person that invited me was from IIS (Islamic Information & Service Foundation), I got to know him during the YLP. When I got a phone call from them, I heard the other person mention IRS, the first thing that came to my mind was something like ISA (I was like OMG!! What did I do?) hahaha, then I thought again, and as I am studying law, IRS means something like Inland Revenue to me i.e. related to taxes, and here I was thinking I am only a student, so I don’t have any taxes… hahha anyway that, was it, I SMSed my friend to apologize already, I tried calling but I couldn’t get through.

So talking about the high tea, I was actually allowed to bring nine people with me, and one of them was Meng (he was with me when I got the call from IIS so I asked him whether would he go for such a thing), anyway, upon finding out that the RSVP date was over I MCed (miss called, my own short form hahhaha) him. And he called me back. My HP NC I only have 25 bucks to last me till January, and attempts to transfer credit from okasan’s HP failed.

So anyway, as I was saying hahha, I managed to “zha” (Cantonese-“grab” am I right? I am a banana after all hahaha e.g. you know in anime, the character will fall down after hearing certain things? It’s that kind of expression, e.g. in Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu. when Tessa was in Tokyo as an exchange student, Sousuke “drowned” and she and Kaname were arguing, and Tessa suddenly regained her composure and said “therefore we must all be careful near water from now on”. Everyone around her fell down. Hahaha That’s the same expression here), Meng about 4 times in 10 minutes. The best thing was, that I didn’t do it on purpose at all hahaha..

So anyway, the first bomb, was about the high tea, when I told Meng that I had actually downloaded the invitation (it was in words, was supposed to print and fax it back to IIS) but I didn’t read it until just now, when I was typing this, (which was after 3 days since I downloaded it) he was like “sekai ni dai ichiban baka” (the world’s number 1 idiot, this was actually my phrase, he stole it) haha..

Anyway that was the first one, the second one was regarding the dinner on the 2nd of December, anyway, he was saying that he wanted to invite Yoong Xiong, so I was like go ahead la, then I asked him whether we should invite Eugene. (I had actually already invited him a few hours before that, but I forgot, sigh so forgetful, no? that’s why this is titled wasureta haha) so anyway, I was telling him that maybe Eugene may not come as he told me that my friends aren’t really his, cause he doesn’t mix with them, and I was like saying that we had invited Ro too, and well, err.. (Sorry Eugene, have to mention this), something went on between those two, years ago, (I wouldn’t classify it as anything major, but they may think otherwise, actually, if it happened to me it would be something major.. hmm~) anyway so I was wondering whether there was any hard feelings, and I told Meng, and I ended up saying at the end of that to him, “….but that was in form 5” haha, Meng was so “zha do” . He was like saying the way I said it was as if I am talking like the incident just happened yesterday or something hahha

Anyway the third bomb came, he agreed that we should ask Eugene to come along, so he told me to do the inviting and I was like “…oh, invited already” hahhaha Meng was like “why, you still ask me if you have already invited?” hahhaa

The fourth one was regarding an outing that Eugene had planned, he had planned for us to go watch a movie, the exorcism of Emily Rose, and I was telling Meng that I don’t want to watch it (some of you know why, so I will not mention, but anyway, if I can’t get Eugene to watch corpse bride, than apparently I will have my turn in torturing him hahhaha) and I was saying that I wanted to watch Corpse Bride, then the talk shifted to the current Harry Potter movie, and Meng said that he doesn’t want to watch it, cause when he watched the last one with me, I commented a lot on Daniel Radcliffe’s touching everyone’s hand, so he kept going “don’t want, later you will keep on saying, ‘see again, touch her hand’” hahha so I said “oh, this round it’s the shoulder” hahaha…his expression when I “zha” him was so hilarious, the line went dead for a few seconds then he went, why I keep “zha-ing” him? Hahhha and I was like it wasn’t on purpose hhahaha..

Haha, anyway he told me to post it up here, so I have. Actually I had forgotten what I had “zha-ed” him on, haha, but finally I remembered, so I can put it down here. Anyway, that’s all about “zha-ing” Meng.

Besides “zha-ing’ Meng, nothing much eventful happened unless you can count teaching okasan to use excel, (on the laptop), which I only know a bit so I can’t teach much. Ah yes, I also taught her how to play solitaire. Haha, well she grasped the concept quite fast haha, but anyway she was stubborn, refusing to quit unless she won at least one game, haha she ended up with a dead hand so many times that she was cursing the computer and claiming that it was cheating her.. haha, but in the end when she said that it was her last game, she finally won.. haha guessed the computer was also like, okay la let her win hahahha..

Oh, I remembered another thing which I had forgot.. Hahha that sounded weird, anyway before I forget, better mention it. I was supposed to call Pn. Liew to ask her whether she could get me the number of orphanages around PJ, cause the law society wants to make a visit to one of them, and I offered to ask around as Taman S.E.A does that every year. Aa mou, I always forget, and remember at inconvenient times. Sigh

So anyway, can’t think of anything else to add on at the moment, as I just posted yesterday, and I am not very used to using a laptop’s keyboard, I guess that I will just sign of for now. Matta ne!!

-Oracl3-

PS: ohyes, i have edited my tag board, "namae wa" means "your name/name" while "mirai wa sagashitte" means "Search for the Future" on my links, "Nakama tachi"means my "comrades" wait i think i explained that before, so anyway that's all

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links