✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, May 11, 2009

.. Suprise, suprise...

I was in my legal aid mid term review when my dad text-ed the results of the High Court decision about the dispute over the position of the legal Perak Menteri Besar..

Guess who won? Nizar.. ah yes... I was surprised that Nizar from PAS won the case, and showed it to my friend next to me who said it was a surprise. and another friend echoed the sentiment..

A Surprise??!! Constitutionally speaking, and if we follow the rules of law laid down before us, this should be no surprise, yet we are surprised... I reiterate, we were surprised!!!

Ah, how much has our judiciary fallen that the people have no confidence in it and expect it to rule in favour of the parties in power? This is a saddening state indeed for the country if the people, even those of us in the legal profession feel surprise over this outcome.. what has this country come too??




Honestly? I feel like crying while I watch this video, the cries of "Please" and "Help the Speaker" going ignored, the PR members trying to protect the Speaker, but the violence and the lack of pride, really saddens me.



What with something like this happening, the videos speak for itself, it's a saddening state indeed... very sad indeed... How could you mistreat the speaker, no a innocent human being like that?? He's not some dangerous criminal, okay?? Sigh...

-Oracl3-

P/S: sorry for the lack of political motivated posts lately (and that it's kind of late, I know it's been already widely known for a few days, this news), work has kept me away from the political scene quite a bit, and well.. if people can get arrested under the sedition act for asking people to wear black, goodness knows what will happen to me, I don't wish for my long call to be affected by this... sadly... I need to protect my future career first... (therefore I can't afford a criminal record...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links