✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, February 15, 2008

High Schools days

"Enjoy your childhood, enjoy your school life, don't try to grow up too fast lest, you regret.."

During my time in highschool, digital cameras, were not as widely affordable as now, but we still had our fair share of photos, especially in our final year, to capture the memories down in film and to help us remember as we reminicise in later years...

here are some pictures that i had scanned from those days.. and i have here only a few, for the rest, head for the facebook link at the bottom of this post...

we had our prom night at renaissance hotel.. i still recall that there were a lot of glitches in its planning, and my class was actually thinking of taking over the prom's organising committee.. but we didn't haha.. it was still an enjoyable night though.. here we have the four people who were always hanging out with each other.. (we still do today.. well somewhat.. since we are already scattered around the globe..)

from the left we have, gene, huey, me and meng..

there are the people who were sitting at my table.. i sort of set the rule that, if you don't have a date it's fine, we will just be the single's people table haha.. who needs a date for stuff like this when you have friends?? :) we still had fun (this method only applies if the majority of your friends are single though ahha.. WARNING: do not attempt if your friends are mostly taken :p )

anyway introducing the people who were sitting at my table.. from the left, we have nicholas leong, his date pei min, xin yin, me, huey, ccy, meng, nicholas seoh, gene and william from CHS.. (he's from another highschool, but came for ulterior motives haha.. )

overall, prom was a fun night.. i somewhat enjoyed myself..

~~

here are some pictures we took for our school magazine.. the fund days haha

here sitting we have me (no i wasn't a prefect, i was just wearing the tie for fun.. :p), joanna, chai kun, elane and jennifer.. standing behind me we have thomas, rowan, meng and gene..

meng looking evil there haha...

the "Cheong" Family potrait.. though it's not the full family haha.. from the right, we have me.. acting as the head of the family.. hoc mun.. who was "my father??".. haha.. gene.. ermm .. one of my husbands?? haha and standing behind me..from the right, is jeniffer.. my "granddaugther" joanna my "daughter in law" rowan "my son" (see rowan - roscoe.. ro & ro haha)
thomas "my grandson" and lee ming his "wife" haha.. fun times. just simply playing around.. how this family came to be.. even i cannot recall haha :p


taken outside my class..i still recall the mosquitoes... haha..

5 Petunia's Class Picture 2003... class teacher was Pn Tang Mee Mee, who also taught Biology to the Pure Science classes...

*http://rdg.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19048&l=35361&id=511511700*

-Oracl3-

"Childish innocence..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links