✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sherlock Holmes Musuem 060807

*When you have eliminated all that which is impossible, then whatever remains, no matter how impropable, must be the truth..
*I take a short cut when i can get it
*Don't be hurt, my dear fellow. You know that I am quite impersonal
*I confess that I have been as blind as a mole, but it is better to learn wisdom late than never to learn it at all.
*But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world without them.
*There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
*You see, but you do not observe
*I never guess. It is a shocking habit -- destructive to the logical faculty
*Any truth is better than indefinite doubt
-Sherlock Holmes-

well, yes i ve read i guess all the stories on sherlock holmes... and well.. yes i like it, but i m not really a fan haha.. i m not really a sherlock holmes enthusiast, but i like him and teh stories.. so since i had the chance, why not visit where he lived?

finding the place itself was like a mystery itself haha.. coming out from the tube station one is greeted by the bronze statue of holmes. somehow i ended up on the other side of the street and had to cross the big dangerous street, and find my way to 221b baker street, for the great detective's services.. :p

well not like it was that hard to find.. just ask around if you don't know haha.. i had all the time in the world then, with nothing to do in london, and no one to go out with.. i embarked on this solitary journey, to find the great detective's home :p

so yes, in the end i found the place :) but again, it's such a pain when it comes to taking pictures =='

i found the place!! but what is this, there is an officer guarding the door...

my dear man... he was just trying to stop me from having my smoke indoors.. sigh, all is well then the government has passed a no smoking law in public places after all.. as one who assists teh law.. i shall abide to this.. absurd ruling....

kekeke :p simply making up a dailouge haha

ah finally i can enter my nice little study.. my voilin in the corner tempts me to play it. a stradivarius no doubt.. got it quite cheap as well :p the fire in the hearth fills the room with warmth, i hope it does not affect my chemicals for my experiment, right behind my chair....

ah.... forget the rules.. i do not play by them, let me have a smoke in my room.. ;p

some of the err... "artifacts" from the cases that holmes had solved...

so that;s all for now.. if you are a sherlock holmes fan then make sure you come to his musuem... on the upper floors there are wax musuems, depicting scenes from some of holmes cases, for those pictures go for the links..

two more posts.... and i will be done posting for now, before i head back to malaysia :p

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links