✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, July 30, 2007

London... 240607

i hope the date is correct..... cause it seems that on the 24th of june at night we had the latin party... so maybe we went to london on the 23rd instead? anyway can't remember, but some of bridges hell people decided to make a trip to london.. think it was on the 23rd, cause i took the opportunity to move some of my stuff to my cousin's place during out trip to London. moved a two bags, my small hand carry and teh big bag, thanks to rory who helped me move my stuff..

and well the security guard for the parking here at lamb street is a weirdo, who tried to pick me up... weird guy.. eee.....

anyway, we bridges people decided to do some sight seeing in London.. so here are the pictures...

outside tower hill, we have mel, me, miguel and vicky

wen and i with tower bridge as our background

miguel and i at the opening to tower bridge...

at st paul's catherdral...

group shot?? :p

now this is the real group shot ehehe, from left, wen, dave, mel, me, miguel and vicky....

it was a fun day, we went t Covent garden so that miguel and wen could get souvenirs and we ended up in china town for dinner before heading back to reading :p

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links