✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, February 09, 2007

雪 in Reading Part 1

ハ日二月二00七年:木曜日

desmond snt me a link to the weather forecast the night before that it will snow till it's bout 10-15cm deep haha.. so anticipating it...i wnt to sleep at 3 sthg.. after staring out teh window.. and noticing no snow... then at 6am... my computer wnt " it's 6 o clock" and my eyes just opened.. i looked out and this is what greeted me...

it's mroe snow than alst round!!!



this time i even had snow on my window sill!! :p

after that i went back to sleep.. cause it wasnt' snowing.. teh snow was alerady tehre.. can play with it tmw...

at 830 xian ai called me waking me up saying it was snowing.. i looked out.. "it's sleet la" then proceeeded to wash my face etc...
lookiing out again.. the sleet has stopped.. and it was really SNOWING!! hahha.. so .......

you cant tell it;s snowing from these pics...



can u c the snow falling?? hehe

paul and i posing at a tree

making a snowman!! :p

my hair was getting soaked cos of the snow.. so i started to put up my hood.. this is the finished product... :p our snow man :p

the view when we were walking towards teh lake fr bridges.. because it deosnt snow often, and cos it doesn;t last.. and since i had no classes today.. i decided to take a walk, and take some pictures of the snow covered campus..

walking pass the lake.. :p
whiteknight's lake.. university of reading.. but the water wasn't frozen like yesterday ==


the snow was gradually stopping ==


so i removed my hood.. :p

tilt ur head left to c the beauty of it..



tile left...

well i arrived at foxhill and met, jyy mei, jyy huey, eddy, and amy... and we took some pics and a video.. but i hv yet to get my hands on tat.. and i hv some pics with derrick whcih i took w him on campus... and well with vinyee when i played snow w them at the back of bridges.. must get them all :p

-Oracle-

yes.. if u noticed i actually hv no mood today.... meb tired cos not enough sleep n playing snow the whole mornig.. but i had nothing to do.. n just cleaned my room.. and i had all these overdue posts.. (refer below) so i tot wat the hell.. post oni la.. so there it is la... leave me alone till monday....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links