✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Comp:arison

when i first came to bridges.. i was like such a pitiful creature.. with nothing much in the room... only some meagre stuff, it seemed cold and empty.... but.. compare... hahaha

my room then when i first arrived in September, well could say it was October already then... and now, when i am about to leave it to go back to Malaysia for my Christmas holidays.. ie two months after living in it... :p

btw the pictures taken in October were by my camera, which is gone now.. so the pictures now are taken by my hand phone.. its only 2 mega pixels.. compared to my 6 mega pixels camera... anyway.. errmm some of them were taken in a weird angle, cause of the phone.. and i did try.. for some of them to tilt them to correct way haha.. anyway tilt ur head when needed.. gives u some neck exercise after sitting in front of the computer the whole day.. and also.. maybe a little laugh like it gave me :p


then... this was the view of my room the moment you entered the door...

now... looks like got a bit more stuff only la haha.. the first pic wasn't taken very well also.. it was covering the room more.. the second pic, due to the door.. i took my table more.. and well there is a significant change of stuff.. like the magnets on my shelves.. and folders... etc..

my food drawwer when i got here.. full of stuff.. junk food etc..

now... sigh.. empty laio.. ate everything.. my instant noodles went to my sister.. my tandori chicken all cooked liao.. my milo.. all drank liao... ;p
time to go back and stock up!!!


my cupboard then.. like so little clothes. that the top shelf is used to store my stuff like toilet roll etc...
more clothes? hahah.. no ler.. bout the same amount.. the only thing i bought here was a dress for the snowball.. which i think i have to update about next month when i come back to UK with broadband.. cos uploading those pictures in Malaysia will be a killer.. anyway.. either than the dress... errmm an Oxford university sweat shirt haha.. n 2 sweaters from my sister.. not much clothings ler.. :p

since my top shelf is no longer used to stock stuff.. i finally made use of the cupboard above my cupboard hahah.. to stock all my stuff.. so much stuff ya?? haha.. all necessities ler... my umbrella cacat laio... ==

full of stuff.. before the start of classes...

the examination pads have been moved onto the table.. the tarot card into my luggage bag... haha.. so it looks a bit empty now... ;p

looks so bare??

well usually its even more full with stuff.. like my wires for the mp3 player etc.. this was taken after I've already packed, so it looks kind of empty... this drawer is where i keep the stuff tat i use most... so its always open.. pen drive etc.. all in here usually....


the ever so bare table... the ever bare shelves...


so many things behind it now haha.. look at my exam pads behind the computer haha i got magazine holders to hold all my stuff :p
ah the bottle of wine was when i was having my sore throat.. this picture was taken quiet earlier on :p


my shelves and table don look so bare now do they?? ahha

my dustbin.. full of rubbish haha


the floor then.... with all the stuff on the floor.. i m quite the klutz.. and trip easily...

so now i keep the floor clear of stuff.. ahha


so sad.. and ugly... and empty....too many things alread la.. stick this one where leh? haha


my towel used to hang on the window cos i hv no where else to hang it.. then i found a hook like thing.. and hung my towel near my notice board...
so now i hang my coat!! haha.. well i dunno y, but this coat kind of smells == but oh well.. i guess cos it always gets damp from the rain, sicne my umbrella is useless, so i hang it there.. and when i took this pic.. i just washed this coat... :p

my cupboard door and the back of my door.. are like so bare... when i first got here...


cute little doggie poster now sits on my cupboard door hahah

and i attached a hook on the back of my door to hang stuff.. so handy... now at least i don't have to keep putting my bathrobe on my bed and sleep with it, you know., the Japanese people last time used to spread a kimono on top their blanket when they sleep? i was doing that... cis.. stupid bridges didn't give me a hook.. i had to go and buy.. then i scared if i screw it in they will fine me for damaging their property.. so i had to get the double sided strong adhesive.. celaka bridges..


my sink in October...and now.. not much difference, except that i don't hang my loofah there any more...

i couldn't find the October pictures for the view outside my window.. i now i loaded it before.. but the change is.. the tree was once green haha

the trees also.. the picture is 180 degrees off...
my bed then.. i didn;'t have the door hook yet, so i had to put my bathrobe on the bed ==
not much changes with my bed .. except now that i put the coffee table next to the bed, with my filter jug of water, and my cup.. i get thirsty at night.. cos it can get dry...

new addition.. haha.. map of Malaysia, got this from the tourism Malaysia office in London.. didn't know what to do with it, and since i had some curious friends.. so i put it up haha..

the world map next to my door :p real nice poster.. and at least i know where my friends are from :p

so that's all for the comparison.. i guess this is my last post for the time being in the uk.. when i go back to Malaysia.. expect posts with a lot of writing again.. cause uploading pictures in Malaysia is hell.. if you can't wait and would like to see some pictures.. go to my facebook.. you can look for me under my name..

to bridges hall and the UK!! goodbye to your:
1. god damn cloggy shower stall,
2. your lousy hall food..
3. unhygienic toilets,
4. dirty pantry,
5. noisy inconsiderate asses
6. slow inefficient service
7. worms that come out when it rains..
.............for a month == hahaha

and well will miss all the friends i made here, and the weather that makes me feel like the air-conditioning in on 24/7 hahah... wait for me, i'll be back!!

so that's all for the time being it's 2am and i have to sleep cause am waking up for breakfast, to say bye to my friends.. missed dinner twice due to dance practise ==

and at 11 bout there la.. am heading to the airport :p

nites, take care, and see you all in January....

-Oracl3-



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links