✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, February 27, 2006

Ma:tta Ko:wai zo.. -_- ”

26 Nichi 2 Getsu 2006 Nen : Nichiyobi

The title this round is “matta kowai zo”. “Matta” means “again”, and when you put it in context the title means “scared again”. Why ar? Well, I drove home from Damansara Kim (it’s next to Damansara Utama)..

Anyway, it was scary cause when I was about to change lanes, this Kancil was in my blind spot, I couldn’t see the car in my mirror, and almost banged into her. My dad said that the driver was at fault also, cause I turned on my signal centuries ago, and yet she still drove so fast.. Anyway if I had kissed her car, it would be my fault, cause that was her right of way.

So ermm haha very the scary la, but still I have to learn how to drive, no? Stuff like that happens. It’s lucky I didn’t bang into the kancil. But at least I didn’t kena much scolding today as well, cause well I know how to go home from Damansara Kim.

So that’s about it. Nothing much to say at the moment. Still a little shaken up. (My hands are still not steady, so err.. typing this is kind of hard) hahaha my mum said luckily I didn’t panic there and then on the road, if not really die. After reaching home, only I panicked hahha.. So at least I can control my panic attacks? Hahaha

Oh, yes, I was thinking of taking a 1st aid course, which the troop is supposed to organize. But it cost a 100 bucks. I asked my mum, and she said that she can teach me, so I agreed but I said that I still want the course, cause my mum doesn’t have a dummy for me to practise CPR.

So I said, why don’t we pay 50-50? She said that it’s good I want to learn, as it’s useful in case of emergencies, but she will think about it. Well, as the thing is in the organization process, I still have time to sit on it. But I 100% want to go. Regretted last time I didn’t go when I was a junior. (Still remember, Weng Wah scolded me for one whole week every time he saw me .. sob* not my fault, my parents want to balik kampung…)

Haha anyway all the stuff I learnt from the seniors all also forget liao, have to relearn all la. I only remember certain parts, here and there hahaha.. Hey it was 5years ago la..

Anyway let’s state what I re-learnt yesterday at troop meeting. Courtesy of Meng hehe (This are all usaha stuff hahah, I terlupa all liao, last time form 2 and 3 so semangat want to take usaha, now also pointless, cause forget all liao.. hey as I said, it’s already 5 years liao hahah)

Setting up a camp, well modern tent la, not poncho la this round.. Poncho I still remember.. But that one I will explain at another time only la

First, survey the campsite, to search for a nice little spot. Ensure that your tent will be on higher ground, so that it doesn’t flood if it rains. Make sure that there are no dangerous overhanging branches. Make sure it’s not too near a water source, heat source, etc haha

Then clear the site for your tent, all the twigs and stones, if not when you want to sleep, good luck la.. All the pokey stuff..

Then set up the tent!! Spread out the tent, connect the “sticks” put it over, to the other end, then put on the waterproof cover, tie it on. Then we start pegging the tent to the ground.

Contrary to Jason’s method, we don’t peg it in the first thing we spread it out. Cause if you are not tall enough to tie the ribbon at the top of the tent to the structure to make it more stable, you will have to tilt the tent over. You only peg it in, the moment you spread it out, if it’s super windy, to prevent it from flying…

When pegging into the ground, make sure that the peg faces the tent at an approximately 45-degree angle, hold it down while hammering it into the ground. Sometimes, well most of the time, people are blind, so they might kick your pegs and bye-bye. So if someone is setting up a tent next to you, it is best to let the pegs criss-cross each other, like first mine then yours, so that if forms like and “X”, so that it will deter people from walking through…

And, well that’s about it. And your tent is up. Simple? Poncho is even more work man, have to collect stones la, dig hole la, tie bakau la.. Make pegs la, banyak kerja. Haha..

Well, that’s all for now. Looking for a scout file for Ai kun, and later need to redo my mooting submission for tomorrow..

Oh, for this upcoming week, there most likely won’t be any updates as I will be busy with the upcoming scouts camp this weekend. It’s on the 3-5 of March, and well the school only authorized the camp last Friday, plus it’s a recruit/junior/senior camp. In such short notice.. baka no gakko (idiot school). So will be busy la. I am the camp advisor see, so I have to write the guidelines for scouters for the camp and have to check that all is in order etc..

Also I will be having law society stuff, cause there’s an upcoming trip to the parliament and an orphanage.

Ermm and most likely Sandy will want to see me again sometime this week for the mooting again, meaning that I have to redo the submission yet again.

Also I have tutorials this week, the worst tutorial, i.e. Equity & Trust, and the not so horrid but just as bad tutorial Land law.

Let’s hope I don’t collapse with over exhaustion, thank god next week is reading week, I can at least rest and catch up with my studies la haha. Well, have to try, I am two months behind in my studies liao…

Matta ne

-Oracl3-

P/s: Oh ya, nisan has a blog too, I have already added his link on my blog hehe.. His link is under onesan’s one, titled onisan hehhe. Ja ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links