✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, January 28, 2006

O sa:shiburi Wei Hao kun..

The title means long time no see wei hao.. hahah for those who do not know, wei hao is my old schoolmate and my patrol leader when I was a scout in form 4 & 5. And after that we were college mates ;p and during my SAM time I got close to mich who was close to wei hao as they were former classmates… aiya lazy to explain the connection, cause it made me realize that I didn’t explain my connection with chi ming? Hahah well chi ming was wei hao’s classmate in A levels. And we used to lunch together every Tuesday? Well almost every Tuesday..

Okay.. back to the title… well it’s already the next day because it’s pass 12am, so yesterday, (at bout 6pm) Ai kun, mich, and I went to BU to meet up with Chi Ming and Wei Hao. We reached about 6 something la (mich’s dad sent us there) and when we got there we decided to visit the rock climbing gym there, and surprise, surprise, guess who I met!!??

Liew Wil-liam!! He’s working there now. (He used to work at the summit, and introduced rock climbing to me) Ermm, for those who don’t know, William was in the same chemistry and add maths tution as huey, gene and I, that’s how I knew him. Then 2 years back.. I think it was that long, well I brought mich, yoon wei/Andrew (mich’s ex), xian ai and nick leong rock climbing at summit, where William was working then. So they also now him la.

So, we spent almost and hour at the rock climbing gym, inquiring, cause we wanted to bring the SC there for activities.. Not cheap man the place. Speaking of which I left my brochure at genki sushi.. alamak. Luckily Ai kun has one too. William later gave us a tour of the place and we set of to the said genki sushi for dinner.

Wow, we can really eat. We ordered a tray of sushi which cost 65 and chi ming, wei hao and I ordered like other kinds of food, I ordered unagi don (15.80) as usual, wei hao curry katsu don and chi ming some kind of ramen la hahah.. After that as usual when at things like this I usually count the bill, but today I was exceptionally blur, so chi ming terpaksa count la hahah..

After that chat, chat, chat. Take pictures, then we left genki sushi, counted the bill outside it like we were doing some illegal business, (look like err.. well asking for hooker, who was the hooker don’t know la chicken or duck muahahhahah.. okay, way past my bed time liao hahaha) then on the spot decided to watch fearless. Haha I can’t believe it, it starts at 8.50 and we bought our tickets at 8.50 hahaha, and we had no tickets, and we got the best seats in the house.. but we made it in time due to the advertisements, we even managed to run to the loo and back..

Well we watched, fearless, and well, it was quite okay I would say, though the middle was kind of boring for me. almost fell aslweep. And well the beginning kind of liked spoilt my reputation for jet li, as I was used as seeing him as wong fei hung, but in the end he became the character that he usually acts la, the good one. Hahha

And later after that we went home, Ai kun’s dad was at BU also so we all piled up in the car except chi ming, and went for a short joyride and then home. Oh I got fullmoon wo sagashite (49) hehe shall watch asap..

Alrighty then, now I am in a conversation with the 4 people I just had dinner with, feeding mosquitoes, and it’s kind of hard to blog too hahaha, so I shall just end here.

There will be no updates for the next week as it’s Chinese New Year and I won’t be around. But I will try to keep a journal hahha..

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!

Matta ne
-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links